Third Edition

Search found 93 matches

by Andrensath
28 Apr 2011, 15:49
Forum: SAGACIOUS WRITING OF INTENT
Topic: Confrontation over the Daystar - An Alternate Event
Replies: 15
Views: 2523

Re: Confrontation over the Daystar - An Alternate Event

...You're relying on Monkbook to support your argument? The one 2e book that's even *worse* than Sidbook? Really?
by Andrensath
12 Apr 2011, 15:44
Forum: HEAVENLY RANDOM SUBJECT ARRANGEMENT
Topic: [IRC] Doktor Uhrwerk's Patented Clockwork Dicerolling Robut
Replies: 174
Views: 40377

Re: [IRC] Doktor Uhrwerk's Patented Clockwork Dicerolling Robut

Path wrote:
The what now? We have a wiki?

Yep! (It's still a bit of a work in progress, though. And it doesn't really see much use.)
by Andrensath
22 Feb 2011, 04:49
Forum: EXACTING RULES ANALYSIS METHODOLOGY
Topic: Exalted: the System Resurgent
Replies: 82
Views: 6233

Re: Exalted: the System Resurgent

its fun and diet-altering (if used properly) I think Kon's argument is that re: Lillun, it really isn't. I came away from that passage squicked, but not in a good way. It honestly felt like a cheap bid at unnecessary shock value on the part of whoever made that decision: while the Yozi aren't exact...
by Andrensath
12 Nov 2010, 03:16
Forum: HEAVENLY RANDOM SUBJECT ARRANGEMENT
Topic: A Certain Point of View
Replies: 97
Views: 5589

Re: A Certain Point of View

And, screw greatness in history! I'll vilify whoever I darn well please if they're responsible for the murder, rape and enslavement of hundreds of thousands of people (ex. ...his successors' conquest of the Abassid Caliphate). That's the advantage of sitting comfortably behind a computer screen. Al...
by Andrensath
11 Nov 2010, 15:09
Forum: HARMONIOUS ARTWORK MEDITATION
Topic: Denandsor map
Replies: 11
Views: 1548

Re: Denandsor map

Genkasi wrote:
Actually, it's because for some reason I always mix up West and East directions. D'oh! Fixed, thanks for catching that.

Minor quibble: you still have the X-East and X-West quadrants referring to the X-West and X-East sun points, respectively.
by Andrensath
11 Nov 2010, 14:13
Forum: HEAVENLY RANDOM SUBJECT ARRANGEMENT
Topic: A Certain Point of View
Replies: 97
Views: 5589

Re: A Certain Point of View

And, screw greatness in history! I'll vilify whoever I darn well please if they're responsible for the murder, rape and enslavement of hundreds of thousands of people (ex. ...his successors' conquest of the Abassid Caliphate). That's the advantage of sitting comfortably behind a computer screen. Al...
by Andrensath
31 Oct 2010, 00:57
Forum: HEAVENLY RANDOM SUBJECT ARRANGEMENT
Topic: Let's Play: Kamen Rider Ganbaride
Replies: 14
Views: 2204

Re: Let's Play: Kamen Rider Ganbaride

Female, LILY. English because I know precisely jack and shit about either hiragana or katakana. Hiragana - ゆり Katakana - ユリ Please note that I have no idea regarding whether or not you're supposed to use one or the other for a person's name; I got this via googling an english-japanese translator. Y...
by Andrensath
14 Aug 2010, 03:04
Forum: HARMONIOUS ARTWORK MEDITATION
Topic: Viper's Secret Stash (new pictures)
Replies: 15
Views: 2266

Re: Viper's Secret Stash

Those are some very nifty hotlink forbidden images. :3
by Andrensath
13 Jul 2010, 03:12
Forum: HEAVENLY RANDOM SUBJECT ARRANGEMENT
Topic: 2010: WINTER of the Tourneyfag
Replies: 35
Views: 3194

Re: 2010: Summer of the Tourneyfag (TFS TOURNAMENT!?)

I still say you should have a Masters of Teras Kasi tournament. :awesome: Mostly because I am a terrible person.


More realistically, I vote Darkstalkers 3/Vampire Savior.
by Andrensath
10 Jul 2010, 15:46
Forum: HEAVENLY RANDOM SUBJECT ARRANGEMENT
Topic: Game Concepts You'll Likely Never Run
Replies: 432
Views: 51367

Re: Game Concepts You'll Likely Never Run

That referee is totally a Realm sympathizer! Lookshy was robbed of that goal, robbed! :) Silly man, not realizing the ref is god. Or quite possibly a god for the sport, in this setting. :buddy: Either way! No interrupting the game to use investigation charms! No using magitech to check the calls ei...
by Andrensath
30 Jun 2010, 00:03
Forum: WHIRLWIND NOVEL METHOD
Topic: The Fulcrum Hammer Prelude - Such Horrors Behind Them
Replies: 17
Views: 2910

Re: The Fulcrum Hammer Prelude - Such Horrors Behind Them

Oh dear. That doesn't sound at all good.
by Andrensath
13 Jun 2010, 23:40
Forum: HARMONIOUS ARTWORK MEDITATION
Topic: new art [aug 6]
Replies: 8
Views: 1513

Re: new art [june 13]

Tilt your head forward so the blood just drips to the ground. Or wrap absorbent cloth over it.
by Andrensath
09 Jun 2010, 05:17
Forum: HARMONIOUS ARTWORK MEDITATION
Topic: Keychain of Creation
Replies: 3693
Views: 717088

Re: Keychain of Creation

if he knows using Craft (Genesis) untrained (or trained, who knows...?) to create the Beast with Two Backs This may be one of the best euphemisms I've ever heard. Several internet cookies for you. I decided to go for the greatest Keychain of Creation tradition and nick stuff from Order of the Stick...
by Andrensath
01 May 2010, 03:02
Forum: HARMONIOUS ARTWORK MEDITATION
Topic: Daily Sketch Thread [EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN]
Replies: 385
Views: 36532

Re: Daily Sketch Thread [EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN]

Wintergold wrote:
blueflower wrote:
Image
look what happens when you leave this thread alone




. . . . did you blow it up again?


. . . YOU DID, DIDN'T YOU? FOR SHAME!

I pity tha foo' who don't blow up Gem! </Mr T>
by Andrensath
14 Apr 2010, 14:41
Forum: INDOLENT ADMIN METHOD
Topic: TFS Second Edition Feedback (was site move announcement)
Replies: 228
Views: 26845

Re: TFS Second Edition Feedback (was site move announcement)

Search is somewhat notorious for slowing boards down. I recommend googling 'site:thefreedomstone.com $whatIwanttolookup' instead.
by Andrensath
11 Apr 2010, 21:36
Forum: Sequential Interaction Methodology
Topic: [Setup] One Thousand and One Nights
Replies: 51
Views: 5876

Re: [Setup] One Thousand and One Nights

So anyway Beans says to vote on starting direction in here and well I favour the Blessed Isle just because. :frog:
by Andrensath
26 Mar 2010, 21:42
Forum: HARMONIOUS ARTWORK MEDITATION
Topic: Changeling: The ArtNinja
Replies: 2
Views: 884

Re: Changeling: The ArtNinja

Awwww, kyoot.

And yes, the hat is adorable.
by Andrensath
25 Mar 2010, 22:11
Forum: HARMONIOUS ARTWORK MEDITATION
Topic: Mel's ATCs (artist trading cards)
Replies: 136
Views: 12105

Re: Mel's ATCs (artist trading cards)

Hahaha oh *Deadpool*. Don't ever change. :win:
by Andrensath
17 Mar 2010, 11:45
Forum: SAGACIOUS WRITING OF INTENT
Topic: [Calibration] Righteous Firsts
Replies: 7
Views: 1263

Re: [Calibration] Righteous Firsts

Awww, Chen is so cute when she's in denial.
by Andrensath
05 Mar 2010, 02:25
Forum: INDOLENT ADMIN METHOD
Topic: TFS Second Edition Feedback (was site move announcement)
Replies: 228
Views: 26845

Re: TFS Second Edition Feedback (was site move announcement)

Epiphany wrote:
Occurs in both IE and Firefox.

Which versions are you using, and on which OS?
by Andrensath
02 Mar 2010, 02:39
Forum: HEAVENLY RANDOM SUBJECT ARRANGEMENT
Topic: March Madness
Replies: 53
Views: 3486

Re: March Madness

Yeah, FF13 is going on the 'rent not buy' list until I see good reviews from trustworthy sources. But then, the last one I actually bothered to finish was 9.