Essence 7
Topic Author
Title: Resident Novelist
Exalt: Sidereal
Fighting Style: Running the hell away
Artifact: My Lower Soul

Epiphany's Collection of Stories

03 Jun 2006, 00:43

As the Freedom Stone's Resident Novelist, the following are links to the several Exalted novels I've written, along with a number of shorter series and standalone fiction. I do occasionally do requests so if you're interested in co-writing/cameo appearances/etc., feel free to PM me.

Virtually all of these stories are set within the same setting of Exalted, meaning any of the characters from these stories could meet other characters from different stories...and, in some cases, frequently do. If you have any confusion in following who's who, you can check this thread: The Complete Cast of Epiphany's Fiction

Likewise, there's a lot of interconnection between my stories and it can help to read them in literary order. You can always look at: The Complete Timeline to the Pivot Child Setting or just check the flowchart.
Last edited by Epiphany on 25 Sep 2009, 19:09, edited 39 times in total.
BrilliantRain: There are those who would note that sometimes, sometimes, you get the things you really need instead of the things you deserve.
Kailan: If people only ever got what they deserved, the world would be a more miserable place.

My Novels / My Series / My Short Stories

Epiphany
Essence 7
Essence 7
Topic Author

My Novels

28 Oct 2006, 02:51

Exalted Novels:

The Fulcrum Hammer: The final book of the Pivot Child saga finds the cast of the Pivot Child book once more assembled to face a threat to Creation. A prophetic threat foretold almost 1500 years ago has finally come to bloom. Now Exalts of every kind must set aside centuries of mistrust and bridge the gulfs of ideology between each other or watch as everything in Creation perishes. Readers new and old will find a story of Creation-spanning scale featuring undying love, unfading hate, epic combat scenes and a deep exploration of the religious and philosophical themes surrounding belief and tragedy written into Exalted since its inception in 2000. Note: Stalled indefinitely.

Righteous Sword : In the sequel to Righteous Steel, the survivors of the War for Springhome unite with others committed to rescuing a man from Thorns...and beginning the city's liberation. Featuring a Circle of Solars, several Lunar Mates, Sidereal manipulation, epic military action and a developing marriage, Righteous Sword intends to build on everything that made Righteous Steel successful and exceed it. New readers are welcome and the book is intended to be intelligible if you haven't read my prior fiction but readers will enjoy it most if they've read both Righteous Steel (obviously) and the Pivot Child.

The Pivot Child : A tale of a Circle of Solars on the Blessed Isle. All Dynasts. All Martial Artists. And they are only one of several parties racing to seize control of the Imperial Manse while dealing with the mysteries of prophecy and their own past. The Pivot Child is read best after reading a Casteless Moon, an Abyssal's Dissent, Shades of the Loom and the Locust Crusade.

Righteous Steel : An epic tale of Chen Minxia, a Dawn Caste Solar with a mysterious past, caught up in the gathering of a great war in the Northeast. Featuring a diverse caste of guest characters from other Freedom Stone Forum members as well as Kestrel Sesus, an adventurous Changing Moon Lunar whose alliance with Chen leads to a great deal of complication for both of them. Note: Some chapters have a great deal of profanity. Several chapters have explicit sexual content.

Xilanada : The story of a woman's quest to escape the pain of an old life and old mistakes. Set in the city of Nexus, it features a fairly large cast, a school, demons, and (in one case) tentacles. The most likely book of mine to be turned into an anime series. Note: This is my oldest work and probably easiest introduction to the events in the Pivot Child setting.
Last edited by Epiphany on 14 Jul 2012, 14:29, edited 7 times in total.
BrilliantRain: There are those who would note that sometimes, sometimes, you get the things you really need instead of the things you deserve.
Kailan: If people only ever got what they deserved, the world would be a more miserable place.

Epiphany
Essence 7
Essence 7
Topic Author

Series

15 Jul 2007, 17:04

Shorter Series:

Shades of Necessity: A collection of stories surrounding a Bronze Faction Sidereal and the lengths she'll go through to save Creation at any cost.

Shades of Fury: A story surrounding Scarlet Snow, a young Realm Fire-Aspect whose Anathema father gets into trouble...and what she has to do to get him out. Set in RY 742, it's unique for these stories in that the audience votes determine how the story is written.

Vanishing: Graceful Flame: A collaborative group project with a number of Freedom Stone contributers. The premise is that on the morning of Calibration RY 769 every mortal in the Imperial City has vanished. The Exalts who wake must survive the Dragon-Blooded loose in the streets...and whatever else may be present in the city. For mists have surrounded the capital of the Realm...and every day grows darker than the one before. This particular story focuses on Lillun, the youngest daughter of the Scarlet Empress, and her efforts to escape the Imperial Manse and find out what's happened in the city.

Minxia Rising: A dark tragic story serving as a prequel for Righteous Steel, starring a Righteous Devil with a dangerous connection to Hell as well as a very young girl who, someday, may grow up to become the Swordmaster of Creation...or Creation's Doom. It's my attempt to write a horror story in Exalted. It's also unfinished and rather rough.

The Locust Crusade: A shorter-scale take on the Locust Crusade from the Alchemical book, set from the perspectives of two Sidereals, a Lunar and an Alchemical. In particular, it was written to revist an old and favorite character, E'lial.

An Abyssal's Dissent: A set of snapshots of an Abyssal with a complicated past and an even more complicated future. Intended as a character study to show how one person's desire to do good can lead to monstrosity and evil. Warning: Often graphic and could be disturbing.

A Casteless Moon: This is a collection of short stories set around a Casteless Lunar on the Blessed Isle. Warning: A great deal of profanity.

Tear-Streaked Surrender: The tales of a Sijanese Deadspeaker and what she does to free herself from a Deathlord. Unfinished and not likely to ever be finished without likely scrapping the second and third chapters and starting over. Warning: Bloody and it ends really lamely.

Concealed Reflection: An old Night-Caste PC of mine, I wrote this story years ago right before playing him to get a sense of his character. The oldest story of mine posted here and also the very first of my postings on the Freedom Stone.

Shades of the Crescent Lord: A mortal Harrier of the Wyld Hunt takes a ship to Lookshy to kill an Anathema...but when the boat is taken over by demons, her life becomes vastly more complicated than the secretive woman can imagine.
Last edited by Epiphany on 25 Sep 2009, 19:16, edited 2 times in total.

Epiphany
Essence 7
Essence 7
Topic Author

Short Stories

28 Nov 2007, 17:50

Short Stories:

Moonrise in House Mnemon. A short story featuring a Realm Dynast Lunar. Largely done to get in character since he's a PC.

Epiphany: My Forum namesake in her own fiction. Expect a lot of profanity, short jokes and comic relief.

Afraid - Seras' Gaiakuma Game - For Wildfire.
Just a short story done with Ava Spyefel, one of the characters from the Xilanada book. Set where she's a player character in a game run by Seras Winterblood where she's talking to Xilanada about a Dragon-Blooded man she's interested in.

My Medea.
Secrets Caste drabbles for Zeal's Kingdom of Heaven game. This is a variant on Iselsi Navia, only with her as the daughter of a Solar and a Lunar about 400 years before the Usurpation. Leads right up to 4 years after and the setting of Zeal's game.

In My Arms. Serenity Caste drabbles for my brother's tabletop game. This is a montage style set of stories around Noelani Vailea, one of the People of the Sea who Exalts as a Chosen of Serenity. Great fun for me.

Where the Wyld Things Are. An old children's story done Exalted style.

Amilar E'lial: Several stories surrounding the Chosen of Battles, E'lial, and what's left behind. Contains major spoilers if you haven't read the Locust Crusade and Pivot Child. Also quite dark.

The Mask of Pain: An Eclipse-Caste PC of mine, back in the day. Native and patriot of Thorns, liberating his homeland led him to reshape the entire Scavenger Lands. This is his Exaltation story.

Heaven Sent Hawk: A Changing Moon Lunar and one of the main characters of Righteous Steel, Pivot Child and Righteous Sword. These stand-alone stories largely have nothing to do with the Pivot Child story arch and are typically set before the events of Righteous Steel.

Heart-Wrought Silver: A story of the only Lunar to Exalt in Heaven. Told bed-time story style.

The Eye of Autochthon: Follow up to the Locust Crusade story, featuring a Chosen of Journeys and a Waxing Moon Lunar racing an Alchemcial and a No-Moon for control of one of the world's greatest artifacts.

The Bitterness of Love: Quickly written tragedy/erotica. Features a Sidereal signature character and a direction you might not expect. Warning: NSFW, explicit sexual content.

Exalted Mirror Universe Challenge: A hypothetical "what if" story, taking the Mirror Universe idea from Star Trek and applying it to Exalted. It won't make any sense if you haven't read Righteous Steel, though. Warning: Possibly the saddest thing I've ever written.

Seras & Xilanada: A kind of crossover fic between the main character of Xilanada and Seras Winterblood. Not especially canonical for my setting, but immensely fun to write. Warning: Some sexual content.

Righteous Smut: A list of bits of smut I've written. Each involves characters I've written in my fiction, usually in completely improbable situations. Written for amusement, rather than sexual arousal. They are, however, decidedly Not Safe For Work.

Exalted Writing Resources:

Calendars, Seasons and Dates.
Last edited by Epiphany on 25 Sep 2009, 19:22, edited 5 times in total.

Epiphany
Essence 7
Essence 7
Topic Author

Re: Epiphany's Collection of Stories

By popular request:

Last edited by Epiphany on 23 Sep 2009, 20:43, edited 1 time in total.

Epiphany
Essence 7
Essence 7
Topic Author

The Complete Timeline to Epiphany's Fiction

The Timeline of the Pivot Child:

In the First Age
~Shades of Necessity - A Sidereal veteran of the Primordial War meets a young girl who will have a striking effect on her next incarnation.

-755 (Year of the Snake, Mercury Era of the 1st Epoch):
~Shades of Necessity - A young Chosen of Secrets named Navia discovers the Pivot Child Prophecy and commits her life to its fulfillment.

0 - The Great Contagion
~Shades of Necessity - The Chosen of Secrets, Navia, weathers the Great Contagion in service to the Bureau of Fate but finds life in Heaven doesn't make the suffering of Creation any easier.

~Amilar E'lial - In the century after the Great Contagion, an angry, bitter Chosen of Battles meets a Destiny he never expected. Contains major spoilers of Righteous Steel and especially the Pivot Child books.

337:
~A Casteless Moon - A smuggler named Elated Fury survives the House of Bells and Exalts as a Lunar.
A Casteless Moon - Exaltation

425:
~A Casteless Moon - Elated Fury and the Scripture of Crimson Silver defeat the Wyld Hunt, stage his death, and coopt a criminal empire in Arujuf in one stroke.

602:
~Shades of Necessity - Iselsi Navia, Chosen of Secrets, learns more of the Pivot Child Prophecy but pays a greater price for it than she ever imagined.

~An Abyssal's Dissent - Young Mnemon Matthias meets a mysterious woman, is almost murdered, and Exalts as an Earth-Aspect due to the intervention of an equally mysterious artifact.

~A Casteless Moon - Elated Fury is hunted by two Sidereal assassins...who find their quarry far more than they bargained for.

~Minxia Rising - A mysterious gunslinger and his lover spend Calibration in the village of a young girl named Chen Minxia...only to find horror they never imagined.

617]
~Shades of Necessity - An angry young Hardened Killer finds consequence, and Exaltation, aren't what he thought they'd be.

722:
~Heart-Wrought Silver - Cynis Sari, a young girl, visits Heaven during the Carnival of Meeting and Exalts as a Lunar named Heart-Wrought Silver.

742:
~Shades of Fury - Scarlet Snow, a Fire Aspect Realm Courtesan, finds her Anathema father is being hunted and sets out to save him.

748:
~Heaven Sent Hawk. - Kestrel Sesus, a former Realm Special Forces Legionnaire, avenges her homestead against Icewalkers, almost dies, and Exalts as a Lunar.

750:
~Shades of Necessity - Iselsi Navia, Chosen of Secrets, finds the last key to the Pivot Child Prophecy. The Pivot Child, Iselsi Yezenjen, is born.

~ Mnemon Matthias, Immaculate Monk, is discovered to have stolen his Exaltation. He flees justice.

762:
~An Abyssal's Dissent - Mnemon Matthias is caught, his Dragon-Blooded Exaltation stripped from him, and sent to die in the South. Instead, he Exalts as an Abyssal.

763:
~Heaven Sent Hawk. - Kestrel Sesus is captured by the Lover Clad in the Raiment of Tears and discovers the horrifying truth of what happened to her Solar Mate.

764:
~An Abyssal's Dissent - Mnemon Matthias, Abyssal, murders his former Sifu and learns his purpose as the Fulcrum Hammer in opposition to the Pivot Child. He meets his Neverborn Master and is renamed the Fervent Dissent of the Grave's Embrace.

~The Mask of Pain - An Agent of Thorns in the Realm discovers the fate of his homeland and Exalts as an Eclipse.

766:
~The Bitterness of Love - Sad Ivory, Chosen of Endings, almost dies fighting the Lunar Lilith...but is saved by a mysterious man named Iveren. Their love is as powerful as it is tragic.

~Xilanada - A woman with amnesia wakes in Nexus, hoping to start a new life for herself. When she begins working at the Six Poses of Lightning magic school, however, she winds up in the middle of one of the gravest threats the city has ever faced.

767:
~Righteous Steel - A faerie-touched Dawn Caste joins with an adventerous Changing Moon on a tour of the Northeast, leading to romantic complications, acts of heroism, a wedding and the War for Springhome that changes the face of Northern politics for years to come.

~The Locust Crusade - E'lial from Righteous Steel and Solitary Coil from Xilanada join forces with a Chosen of Endings and a Starmetal Alchemical to stop an invasion from Autochthonia.

~An Abyssal's Dissent - Fervent Dissent, the Fulcrum Hammer, fights for the First and Forsaken Lion and meets his Lunar Mate Heart-Wrought Silver.

768:
~An Abyssal's Dissent - Fervent Dissent, the Fulcrum Hammer, journeys to the Realm, fights his Lunar Mate, and advances toward his agenda.

~Shades of Necessity - Iselsi Navia attempts to instruct a new Chosen of Battles in what it really means to be a Sidereal...and what the consequences are if the Bureau's agents fail.

~Tear Streaked Surrender - Sad Ivory, Chosen of Endings, meets a new Abyssal named Tear Streaked Surrender. They struggle to stop a Deathlord and their own feelings for each other.

~ The events of the Pivot Child book take place.
The Pivot Child

~Shades of Necessity -

- A Sidereal struggles to cope with the aftermath of the Pivot Child and finds herself more human than she imagined.
Shades of an Oricalcum Epiphany P. 1 of 2
Shades of an Oricalcum Epiphany P. 2 of 2

~Shades of Necessity -

- When forgiveness and consequence intersect...and when people make the wrong choices for the right reasons. Warning: Don't read until you've read at least Righteous Steel and ideally Pivot Child.
Shades of Forgiveness
~ After the Locust Crusade comes a search for the Eye of Autochthon...but as two parties converge and conflict in their quest, could someone have beaten them all to it?
The Eye of Autochthon
~ Vanished: Graceful Flame - A young woman escapes the prison of the Imperial Manse only to find she's traded one nightmare for another. Part of the Freedom Stone's collaborative Vanished project.
Vanished: Graceful Flame
~ Shades of the Crescent Lord - A mortal Harrier of the Wyld Hunt takes a ship to Lookshy to kill an Anathema...but when the boat is taken over by demons, her life becomes vastly more complicated than the secretive woman can imagine.

~ The events of Righteous Sword take place.
Righteous Sword
~ The events of my Liminality of the Age play-by-post game take place.

~ My Convention of Fire Sidereal's game takes place.
~ Epiphany, a loud-mouthed unconventional Chosen of Endings goes demon-hunting in the Realm.
So an Epiphany walks into a Bar.
Last edited by Epiphany on 30 Sep 2009, 19:18, edited 7 times in total.

Epiphany
Essence 7
Essence 7
Topic Author

Chart of the stories in chronological order of event

28 Nov 2007, 17:51

Warning: The list below contains spoilers for my fiction, as it's more or less current and can reveal some huge developed plots before you read them. In other words, only read if you aren't concerned about having a story spoiled.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Solars:

Xilanada. Twilight Caste Sorcerer, Professor of First Age Lore. Once called Final Starry Night, this Twilight caste studied in the Library of Denandsor for 50 years before conquering several countries with Solar Circle Sorcery. Once realizing the scope of his crimes, he made a deal with Shalryina, the Daiymo of Faces, for a new face and a new life. Xilanada now lives in Nexus, teaching at the Six Poses of Lightning school in the Bastion District, with her new husband and son, Tepet Ajalat Sen and Tepet Sen Arada. Appears in Xilanada.

Se'ville. Eclipse Caste Mastermind. Se'ville was the Eclipse of the Hierarch's Circle in the First Age and her secret husband. When she died, he placed his soul and shard into his Sword of Creation and possessed an instrument 900 years later. He almost destroyed Creation before being killed by the new incarnations of his old Circle. Now a ghost, Se'ville seems to have set aside his search for revenge in exchange for finding a way to cure the Great Curse and save the soul of the old Hierarch, now the Deathlord the Lover Clad in Raiment of Tears.

Iselsi Yezenjen. Zenith Caste Immaculate Monk, Pivot Child Circle. Yezenjen was born to fulfill a prophecy to save Creation. Raised in the Immaculate Order under the false belief that her parents were failed Immaculate Monks, Yezenjen became a preeminent scholar in her teens only to run into trouble when her studies of the Anathema revealed there might be a way to redeem them. When she would not be silent, the Order eventually went as far as matryring her by burning her alive...until she Exalted as a Zenith of the Unconquered Sun. She studied Sidereal Martial Arts under the tutelage of the Chosen of Battles, E'lial, before meeting her former Circle and discovering that she was the Hierarch of the Old Realm, holding Ya'moire's shard. Yezenjen helped save Creation from Se'ville's mad plan and now is the High Priest for the Children of the Sun, a cult to the Unconquered Sun rapidly spreading throughout the Blessed Isle.

Sesus Doyle. Eclipse Caste Bureaucrat, Pivot Child Circle. Sesus Doyle is a member of the Thousand Scales, works doing taxes and has some considerable fame as a sculpter. He's also known to have an eye for the ladies, a decidedly casual attitude and generally lives for the moment. Member of the Pivot Child Circle, he and Tempest get along well as both have strong family ties and a vested interest in keeping their Anathema nature secret. Doyle holds the shard of Lord Hal'wrathie, the First Eclipse, and now bears the Daylight Deliverer, the broken Sword of Creation once carried by Se'ville as it originally belonged to Doyle's predecessor.

Tempest. Twilight Caste Savant, Pivot Child Circle. Tempest, more Dynastically known as Cynis Belar Valeena, is a prodigal young woman with outstanding talents in alchemy, thamuturgy and occult skills of all kind. The daughter of Cynis Belar, she knows the trade (if not the practice) of a Dragon-Blooded courtesan and is in demand in the Imperial City for her talent at organizing parties. She is a beautiful, graceful woman with long blue hair and a sharp tongue. Unknown to her family, she hates the practice of slavery and taking action against it is what led to her Exaltation. Tempest strives to master Sorcery in an effort to win freedom for herself and all people, a drive that led her into conflict as often as harmony with the Pivot Child Circle. Having made an uneasy peace with Yezenjen, Tempest presently hones her sorcerous knowledge and dreads the day she meets her Lunar Mate once more...for if she remembers him as the First Age Lunar Padrick Ganan, she also knows him as the Infernal Relentless Tyranny and he's promised she will die or convert next time they meet.

Autumn Ruin. Dawn Caste Vigilante, Pivot Child Circle. A young woman named Tepet Tadrana grew up in an abusive household and grew up in the streets until the Magistrate Vicious Ember recruited her to be his spymaster. As a plain-looking, black-skinned cripple, she prospered under the name Secret until the day Faerie attacked the coast of the Blessed Isle. She Exalted as a Dawn Caste...and in her rage, she slew not only the Faerie but every person she could find in the city of Selent, rage she carried on to city of Serenity before the Wyld Hunt drove her away. Finding her old Manse, the Autumn Ruin remembered when she'd been General Kyvath, an First Age Solar far more honorable than she. From that time, she's striven to repent for her past mistakes by working within the Pivot Child Circle. At present, she destroys the wicked like a sword from the shadows, often working in partnership with her Lunar Mate, Elated Fury.

Chen Minxia. Dawn Caste Swordmaster of the World.
Jad Ivask. Zenith Caste Outrider.
Nathanial El'Karen. Eclipse Caste Spy.
Taroketu Johanna. Night Caste Ranger.
The Faceless. Twilight Caste Master Craftsman.
Seras Winterblood. Zenith Caste Soverign of Springhome.
Sebastian Sable. Dawn Caste Gunslinger.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lunars:

Solitary Coil. No-Moon Lunar Sorcerer, (Professor of Wards). Once a Dune Person Shaman, then an explorer of First Age Ruins, she was Final Starry Night's right hand and Lunar mate. She is ruthless, predatory, frustrated by her Solar mate, and has few compunctions about making extensive use of demons.

Ravenous Lion
Iselsi Jue
Sesus Kestrel
Elated Fury
Ten Stripes
Heart-Wrought Silver

Sidereals:

E'lial. Chosen of Battles Sidereal, he seems to be concerned with the paradox Xilanada represents and may be intending to manipulate her to protect a prophecy.

Iselsi Navia. Chosen of Secrets Sidereal, she seems to be concerned with the paradox Xilanada represents and has ordered E'lial to manage the problem to protect a prophecy.

Yelaren
Dallen Andair
Kas'keyni Evening
Raha Muren
Ahn-Aru
Lingering Whisper
Sivar Kash
Epiphany

Dragon-Blooded:

Tepet Ajalat Sen. Fire-Aspected Terrestrial Sorcerer-Assassin of House Tepet. Trained at the Heptagram, and historically employed for spywork and assassination. Presently on indefinite loan to his father, Malias, and teaches part time at the School. He is charming, passionate, a known lady-killer, and despite himself falls very deeply in love with Xilanada.

Tepet Ajalat Malias. Fire-Aspected Terrestrial Sorcerer. Little is known of his past. Ten years ago, he began construction on the Six Poses of Lightning School, opened its doors seven years ago, and presently seems to do little but brood in the Founder's Wing of the great facility. He will die of old age soon.

Tepet Ajalat Seya. Earth-Aspected Terrestrial Sorcerer, Professor of Summoning, Headmistress of the School. Also trained at the Heptagram, she is the older sibling in Nexus, also assisting Malias' operations at the School. She both teaches and is chiefly responsible for the school's administration. She is controlled, thoughtful, and both concerned and suspicious of Xilanada.

Ava Spyefel. Air-Aspected Terrestrial Sorcerer, Professor of the Dead. She was born in Sijan, raised as a Funerist, and left the city for a life of adventure and heroism until settling in Nexus. She has a Legendary degree of Dragon-Blooded Breeding and presently teaches all types of magic and Sorcery concerning the dead at the School. She is reserved, aloof, but best friends with Xilanada.

Vicious Ember
Keen Tide
Colonel Da'nashay Rhianne
General Da'nashay

Abyssal:

Piiro. Apparent God-Blooded, Professor of Enchantment. Little is known of his past. He seems to be from the West and is known to be Rainblown Joybringer's lover. He is pleasant, if arrogant.

The Fervent Dissent of the Grave's Embrace
The Relentless Maiden of Unruly Pride and Roaring Fury
Tear-Streaked Surrender
Iveren

Infernals:

Vi'terathin. Infernal Sidereal.

Relentless Tyranny. Infernal Lunar.

Iselsi Jatel

Other:

MaClee*click*Churl (Glee). Apparent Faerie-Blooded, Professor of Sorcery. Little is known of her past, though she and Seya have apparently known each other since childhood. She is Seya's best friend and teaches Sorcery, despite the lack of magical ability Faerie-Blooded usually display. She is wildly emotional, mischievous and has much of the Faerie ability to influence minds.

Rainblown Joybringer. God-Blooded of Shalrina, the Daimyo of Faces, Professor of Wards. Little is known about his past, beyond his heritage. He teaches at the Six Poses of Lightning School for his own reasons, is Piiro's lover, and the most attractive teacher on the faculty. He is mystical and known to speak in strange quotes.

The Scripture of Crimson Silver
Enthusiastic Agile Mechanic
Blind Thrush
The Princess Magnificent with Lips of Coral and Robes of Black Feathers.
The Lover Clad in the Raiment of Tears
Last edited by Epiphany on 23 Sep 2009, 20:42, edited 1 time in total.

Epiphany
Essence 7
Essence 7
Topic Author

The Pivot Child

27 Dec 2007, 15:42

This story is complete. Below is a table of contents, along with a cast list. Hope you enjoy/enjoyed.

Xilanada - Unforsakable Birthright Part 1
Xilanada - Unforsakable Birthright Part 2
Xilanada - Unforsakable Birthright Part 3
Xilanada - Unforsakable Birthright Part 4
Xilanada - Unforsakable Birthright Part 5
Xilanada - Unforsakable Birthright Part 6
Xilanada - Unforsakable Birthright Part 7
Xilanada - Unforsakable Birthright Part 8
Xilanada - Unforsakable Birthright Part 9
Xilanada - Unforsakable Birthright Part 10
Xilanada - Unforsakable Birthright Part 11
Xilanada - Unforsakable Birthright Part 12
Xilanada - Unforsakable Birthright Part 13
Xilanada - Unforsakable Birthright Conclusion

Xilanada - First Interlude

Xilanada - Four Fold Dissonance Part 1
Xilanada - Four Fold Dissonance Part 2
Xilanada - Four Fold Dissonance Part 3
Xilanada - Four Fold Dissonance Part 4
Xilanada - Four Fold Dissonance Part 5
Xilanada - Four Fold Dissonance Part 6
Xilanada - Four Fold Dissonance Part 7
Xilanada - Four Fold Dissonance Part 8
Xilanada - Four Fold Dissonance Part 9
Xilanada - Four Fold Dissonance Part 10
Xilanada - Four Fold Dissonance Conclusion

Xilanada - Second Interlude

Xilanada - Descending Dark Part 1
Xilanada - Descending Dark Part 2
Xilanada - Descending Dark Part 3
Xilanada - Descending Dark Part 4
Xilanada - Descending Dark Part 5
Xilanada - Descending Dark Part 6
Xilanada - Descending Dark Part 7
Xilanada - Descending Dark Part 8
Xilanada - Descending Dark Part 9
Xilanada - Descending Dark Part 10
Xilanada - Descending Dark Part 11
Xilanada - Descending Dark Part 12
Xilanada - Descending Dark Part 13
Xilanada - Descending Dark Part 14
Xilanada - Descending Dark Part 15
Xilanada - Descending Dark Part Conclusion

Xilanada - Third Interlude

Xilanada - Regretted Truths Part 1
Xilanada - Regretted Truths Part 2
Xilanada - Regretted Truths Part 3
Xilanada - Regretted Truths Part 4
Xilanada - Regretted Truths Part 5
Xilanada - Regretted Truths Part 6
Xilanada - Regretted Truths Part 7
Xilanada - Regretted Truths Part 8
Xilanada - Regretted Truths Part 9
Xilanada - Regretted Truths Part 10
Xilanada - Regretted Truths Part 11
Xilanada - Regretted Truths Part 12
Xilanada - Regretted Truths Part 13
Xilanada - Regretted Truths Part 14
Xilanada - Regretted Truths Part 15
Xilanada - Regretted Truths Part 16

Xilanada - Conclusion

Xilanada - Epilogue

This is the a crossover story between Seras Winterblood and Xilanada, co-written with Seras Winterblood.
Seras & Xilanada Crossover

And below is a story set a year afterwards, featuring Xilanada in a story set around Ophilis Ses.

Ophilis Ses/Xilanada Crossover P.1 of 2
Ophilis Ses/Xilanada Crossover P.2 of 2
Last edited by Epiphany on 23 Sep 2009, 20:40, edited 1 time in total.

Epiphany
Essence 7
Essence 7
Topic Author

Righteous Steel

28 Mar 2008, 01:46

Righteous Steel: An epic tale of Chen Minxia, a Dawn Caste Solar with a mysterious past, caught up in the gathering of a great war in the Northeast. Featuring a diverse caste of guest characters from other Freedom Stone Forumites as well as Kestrel Sesus, an adventerous Changing Moon Lunar whose alliance with Chen leads to a great deal of complication for both of them.
Righteous Steel P.1
Righteous Steel P.2
Righteous Steel P.3
Righteous Steel P.4
Righteous Steel P.5
Righteous Steel P.6
Righteous Steel P.7 - Gueststarring Seras Winterblood
Righteous Steel P.8
Righteous Steel P.9 - Cowritten by Seras Winterblood
Righteous Steel P.10
Righteous Steel P.11
Righteous Steel P.12
Righteous Steel P.13
Righteous Steel P.14
Righteous Steel P.15 - Cowritten with Seras Winterblood
Righteous Steel P.16
Righteous Steel P.17
Righteous Steel P.18 - Gueststarring Jad Ivask, ShieldoftheSun's character.
Righteous Steel P.19
Righteous Steel P.20
Righteous Steel P.21--NSFW, guest-starring and Co-Written with Seras Winterblood
Righteous Steel P.22
Righteous Steel P.23 Still NSFW. Co-written and featuring Seras again.
Righteous Steel P.24--guest starring Jad Ivask.
Righteous Steel P.25 - Guest starring Jad Ivask
Righteous Steel P.26 - Guest starring Seras Winterblood.
Righteous Steel P.27
Righteous Steel P.28
Righteous Steel P.29 - Guest starring Seras Winterblood.
Righteous Steel P.30 - Guest starring Jad Ivask and Blind Thrush.
Righteous Steel P.31 - Guest starring Blind Thrush.
Righteous Steel P.32 - Featuring Seras Winterblood.
Righteous Steel P.33 - Guest starring Jad Ivask, Dallen Andair and Blind Thrush.
Righteous Steel P.34
Righteous Steel P.35 - Guest starring Seras Winterblood.
Righteous Steel P.36 - Guest starring Jad Ivask.
Righteous Steel P.37 - Guest starring Blind Thrush.
Righteous Steel P.38 - Guest starring Seras Winterblood.
Righteous Steel P.39 - Guest starring Blind Thrush & Jad Ivask.
Righteous Steel P.40
Righteous Steel P.41 - Featuring Jad Ivask.
Righteous Steel P.42 - Featuring Blind Thrush, written by Dakura.
Righteous Steel P.43 - Guest starring Seras Winterblood.
Righteous Steel P.44 - Guest starring Seras Winterblood.
Righteous Steel P.45
Righteous Steel P.46 - Guest starring Jad Ivask.
Righteous Steel P.47 - Starring Seras Winterblood.
Righteous Steel P.48 - Guest starring Seras Winterblood.
Righteous Steel P.49 - Guest starring Seras Winterblood, Jad Ivask
Righteous Steel P.50
Righteous Steel P.51 - Guest starring Blind Thrush.
Righteous Steel P.52
Righteous Steel P.53 - Guest starring Seras Winterblood
Righteous Steel P.54
Righteous Steel P.55 - Guest starring Jad Ivask
Righteous Steel P.56 - Guest starring Jad Ivask.
Righteous Steel P.57 - Written by Seras Winterblood
Righteous Steel P.58 - Written by Seras Winterblood
Righteous Steel P.59
Righteous Steel Conclusion - Seras & Epiphany - Cowritten with Seras Winterblood
Righteous Steel Conclusion - Chen & Kestrel
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Deleted Scenes:
Many-Faced Moon Transformation
Epiphany's Original Ending
Alternate Ending to Righteous Steel
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Miscellaneous:

Righteous Steel Character Sheets!

Righteous Yuri P.1 of 3
Righteous Yuri P.2 of 3
Righteous Yuri P.3 of 3 - NSFW

The Sword of Two Suns - Just a short bit for Goselam and what could happen if Chen's heritage started to overtake her.
Last edited by Epiphany on 28 Mar 2011, 22:01, edited 1 time in total.

Epiphany
Essence 7
Essence 7
Topic Author

The Pivot Child

05 May 2008, 23:55

Just the table of contents for my latest Exalted book.

The Pivot Child - Prologue

The Pivot Child - Part 1 (The Anathema Assemble)
The Pivot Child - Part 2 (Really Rich Sidereals)
The Pivot Child - Part 3 (Righteous Woman, Unrighteous Man)
The Pivot Child - Part 4 (Bronze Faction Problem solving)
The Pivot Child - Part 5 (Already Getting A Rep)
The Pivot Child - Part 6 (Into the Golden Door Manse)
The Pivot Child - Part 7 (Abyssal Ascendant)
The Pivot Child - Part 8 (Righteous Plot Advancement Prana)
The Pivot Child - Part 9 (Anathema? In my Imperial City?)
The Pivot Child - Part 10 (The Imperial Manse)
The Pivot Child - Part 11 (The Quest Begins)
The Pivot Child - Part 12 (The Needs of Prophecy)
The Pivot Child - Part 13 (A Typical Dynast Party)
The Pivot Child - Part 14 (Old Friends and Moral Compromise)
The Pivot Child - Part 15 (How Solars Get Along)
The Pivot Child - Part 16 (Family Blood & Old Enemies)
The Pivot Child - Part 17 (The Heretic Makes a Mistake)
The Pivot Child - Part 18 (Brawling in the Imperial City)
The Pivot Child - Part 19 (A Day for a Convention Manager)
The Pivot Child - Part 20 (Im in ur Cult, stealn ur peeps)
The Pivot Child - Part 21 (Arcane Fate Isn't Everything)
The Pivot Child - Part 22 (Yes, Kestrel Gets Rescued Soon)
The Pivot Child - Part 23 (The Tread of the Hammer)
The Pivot Child - Part 24 (Diplomacy, Dawn Style)
The Pivot Child - Part 25 (I Told You Kestrel Gets Rescued)
The Pivot Child - Part 26 (Sidereal Minority Report)
The Pivot Child - Part 27 (Twilight Interlude)
The Pivot Child - Part 28 (Dawn Interlude)
The Pivot Child - Part 29 (Zenith Interlude)
The Pivot Child - Part 30 (Eclipse Interlude)
The Pivot Child - Part 31 (Auspices of the Throne)
The Pivot Child - Part 32 (A Mother, A Prophecy and a Sword)
The Pivot Child - Part 33 (E'lial Fails Perception+Occult)
The Pivot Child - Part 34 (Sadly, This Plan Really Happened)
The Pivot Child - Part 35 (When Martial Arts Get Scary)
The Pivot Child - Part 36 (What 21 Successes on a Charisma+Performance Roll Looks Like)
The Pivot Child - Part 37 (Ninjas vs. Magistrates)
The Pivot Child - Part 38 (The Sun and Void Collide)
The Pivot Child - Part 39 (This Was Serenity)
The Pivot Child - Part 40 (Love Knows No Limit)
The Pivot Child - Part 41 (The Day Meru Burned)
The Pivot Child - Part 42 (The Ending That Never Ends)
The Pivot Child - Part 43 (Locking Doors to the Past)
The Pivot Child - Part 44 (More Dawn Style Diplomacy)
The Pivot Child - Part 45 (Navia Makes Amethyst Cry)
The Pivot Child - Part 46 (Death Walks Among the Stars)
The Pivot Child - Part 47 (It All Comes Down To This)
The Pivot Child - Part 48 (The Imperial Manse)
The Pivot Child - Part 49 (The Great Fight I've Ever Written)
The Pivot Child - Part 50 (The Oricalcum Infarction)
The Pivot Child - Part 51 (Drawing Down The Moon)
The Pivot Child - Part 52 (The Scripture Revealed)
The Pivot Child - Part 53 (When Deathwatch Are Extras)
The Pivot Child - Part 54 (E'lial's Irony)
The Pivot Child - Part 55 (Lord Hal'wrathie's Return)
The Pivot Child - Part 56 (The Sun-Killer's Choice)
The Pivot Child - Part 57 (The Heart of the Realm)
The Pivot Child - Part 58 (Last Plot Twist, I Swear)
The Pivot Child - Part 59 (Will You Be There?)
The Pivot Child - Part 60 (Conclusion)

The Pivot Child - Aftermath
The Pivot Child - Epilogue

The Pivot Child - Deleted Scenes
Last edited by Epiphany on 23 Sep 2009, 20:39, edited 1 time in total.

Epiphany
Essence 7
Essence 7
Topic Author

The Complete Cast List of Epiphany's Fiction

10 May 2008, 20:26

And here's Righteous Sword, the sequel to Righteous Steel. Don't read until you've read Righteous Steel and the Pivot Child.

Righteous Sword - Prelude
Righteous Sword P.1 - The Sword of Springhome
Righteous Sword P.2 - The 34th Rider of the Demon
Righteous Sword P.3 - The Mask and the Maiden
Righteous Sword P.4 - Dex+Archery with an Airship
Righteous Sword P.5 - The Man Without a Face
Righteous Sword P.6 - Heaven Sent Comes Home
Righteous Sword P.7 - In Lover Clad
Righteous Sword P.8 - The Union of Sun & Silver
Righteous Sword P.9 - This Joke Never Gets Old
Righteous Sword P.10 - Intersections in Light and Darkness
Righteous Sword P.11 - Swordmasters of the World
Righteous Sword P.12 - The Demon's Will
Righteous Sword P.13 - The Shadowed Maiden
Righteous Sword P.14 - Why Eclipses Have A Bad Name
Righteous Sword P.15 - The Pivot Child's Fulcrum
Righteous Sword P.16 - Crossroads of the Sun-Killer
Righteous Sword P.17 - What Goes Around Comes Around
Righteous Sword P.18 - Sympathy for the Devil
Righteous Sword P.19 - Love Endures - Written by Kailan.
Righteous Sword P.20 - What Dreams May Come
Righteous Sword P.21 - The Minxia Unleashed
Righteous Sword P.22 - What Serenity Isn't
Righteous Sword P.23 - Plans Within Plans
Righteous Sword P.24 - Breaking With Destiny
Righteous Sword P.25 - Paved with Good Intentions
Righteous Sword P.26 - Too Many Secrets
Righteous Sword P.27 - The Gathering Storm
Righteous Sword P.28 - Green-Shadowed Transitions
Righteous Sword P.29 - Between Emotion and Response
Righteous Sword P.30 - Falls the Shadow
Righteous Sword P.31 - This is How the World Ends
Righteous Sword P.32 - This is How the World Begins
Righteous Sword P.33 -This is How the World is Saved
Righteous Sword P.34 - Knowing the Soul's Price
Righteous Sword P.35 - Swordmasters of the World
Righteous Sword P.36 - Two Wedding Rings
Righteous Sword P.37 - Demonic Comic Relief
Righteous Sword P.38 - A Soul Unwon
Righteous Sword P.39 - Convergent Interludes
Righteous Sword P.40 - A Sword of Uneven Edge
Righteous Sword P.41 - The Path of the Pivot Child
Righteous Sword P.42a - When Dream & Day Unite
Righteous Sword P.42b - E'lial's Exodus
Righteous Sword P.43 - A Seras is Fine Too
Righteous Sword P.44 - Consequence
Righteous Sword P.45 - Unchained Assumptions
Righteous Sword P.46 - Burning the Sky
Righteous Sword P.47 - Complicated
Righteous Sword P.48 - The True Soul War - Part 1
Righteous Sword P.49 - The True Soul War - Part 2
Righteous Sword P.50 - Divine Command Theory - Part 1
Righteous Sword P.51 - The True Soul War - 3
Righteous Sword P.52 - The True Soul War - 4
Righteous Sword P.53 - Divine Command Theory 2
Righteous Gun P.54 - The True Soul War - 5
Righteous Sword P.55 - The True Soul War - 6
Righteous Sword P.56 - Saving a Soul
Righteous Sword P.57 - Finding a Soul
Righteous Sword P.58 - The Pivot Slips
Righteous Sword P.59 - The Moral Event Horizon
Righteous Sword P.60 - No Solace for Silver
Righteous Sword P.61 - Grand Theft Soulsteel
Righteous Sword P.62 - Finale Infernus
Righteous Sword P.63 - Ending the Age of Sorrows
Righteous Sword P.64 - Oricalcum Apocalypse
Righteous Sword P.65 - The Price Paid
Righteous Sword P.66 - Cutting Loose Ends
Righteous Sword Conclusion - Coming Home
Righteous Sword Epilogue - Shades of the Ending
Last edited by Epiphany on 23 Sep 2009, 20:36, edited 1 time in total.

Epiphany
Essence 7
Essence 7
Topic Author

Shades of Necessity

07 Sep 2008, 20:05

The Fulcrum Hammer:

The final book in the Pivot Child book series of Exalted Fiction. Reading everything else first would help.

The Fulcrum hammer Prelude - Such Horrors Behind Them
Last edited by Epiphany on 29 Jun 2010, 20:46, edited 4 times in total.

Epiphany
Essence 7
Essence 7
Topic Author

Righteous Steel - Redone as an Original Novel

07 Sep 2008, 20:06

The Winterblood Retainer Prologue - Drawing the Veil
The Winterblood Retainer P.1 - Vampires on Holy Ground
The Winterblood Retainer P.2 - Immunity to Physics
The Winterblood Retainer P.3 - Not at all Exalted...
The Winterblood Retainer P.4 - Unlucky in Love
The Winterblood Retainer P.5 - Not Your Typical Briefing
The Winterblood Retainer P.6 - Samurai & Gunslinger
The Winterblood Retainer P.7 - Getting Acquainted
The Winterblood Retainer P.8 - Yellow Shoes & Gold Rings
The Winterblood Retainer P.9 - If it Looks like a Dawn...
The Winterblood Retainer P.10 - ...Definitely a Dawn
The Winterblood Retainer P.11 - Girl Bonding Time
The Winterblood Retainer P.12 - Once a Sidereal...
The Winterblood Retainer P.13 - ...Always a Sidereal
The Winterblood Retainer P.14 - Romance & Rail Guns
The Winterblood Retainer P.15 - Chen Still Needs Awareness
The Winterblood Retainer P.16 - Needs More Combat
The Winterblood Retainer P.17 - Not the Right Moment At All
The Winterblood Retainer P.18 - Reasons to Hate Sidereals
The Winterblood Retainer P.19 - Bloodlust
The Winterblood Retainer P.20 - Making a Way Out
The Winterblood Retainer P.21 - Unseen Sovereignty
The Winterblood Retainer P.22 - A Soul Unwon
The Winterblood Retainer P.23 - The Threads Close
The Winterblood Retainer P.24 - Out of the Closet
The Winterblood Retainer P.25 - Into the Fray
The Winterblood Retainer P.26 - Just As Planned!
The Winterblood Retainer P.27 - Not Planned For At All
The Winterblood Retainer P.28 - Confession and Usurpation
The Winterblood Retainer P.29 - No Plan Survives a Paladin
The Winterblood Retainer P.30 - Everything Changes
The Winterblood Retainer P.31 - Apocalyptic Climax
The Winterblood Retainer P.32 - Liminalty of Love
The Winterblood Retainer Conclusion - Love's Justification
The Winterblood Retainer Epilogue - Parting the Veil

Epiphany
Essence 7
Essence 7
Topic Author

Righteous Sword

07 Sep 2008, 20:07

Shades of Necessity:
This isn't really a story or a novel so much as it's a character arc, beginning with a young Chosen of Secrets who meets herself at the Loom of Fate and discovers a Prophecy with life-long implications. This is a set of stories around Iselsi Navia, a Bronze Faction Sidereal who at this point stands as one of the strongest antagonists in my fiction. Stories below listed in chronological order, not in the order they were written.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shades of Orloria Kessen: A quickly written piece showing Navia's predecessor, Orloria Kessen, meeting a young Night Caste named Taking Chances who would someday have a profound impact on Orloria's next incarnation. Set in the First Age.

Shades of Exaltation: Navia's Exaltation story. Rather dark and rather inspired by Run Lola Run.

Shades of the Loom: The first Navia story. Ranging from the time she was a young adult to a mature Sidereal about 150 years before the present year in Creation, it shows the discovery of the Pivot Child Prophecy and what it means for Navia especially. The later chapters show Navia, centuries later, and the steps she's willing to take to see Creation saved through a Pivot Child. First part takes place about 1400 years ago. Later chapters are about 150 years ago.
Shades of the Loom P.1
Shades of the Loom P.2
Shades of the Loom P.3
Shades of the Loom P.4

Shades of Serenity: This is a murder mystery style story, cowritten between fellow Freedom Stone member Kailan and myself. Written when Navia is about 25, she partners with the century old Raha Muren, Chosen of Serenity and the only other Golden Child in the Bureau of Fate. Something's killing Dragonblooded in the early Shogunate and its up to the two of them to find out why the killer looks so much like Navia's mother...and how they can possibly stop her.
Shades of Serenity P.1 - The Innocent Maiden

Shades of Denied Endings: A quickly written snapshot of what the Great Contagion was like for Navia and the Sidereals working in Heaven. Takes place about 750 years ago.

Shades of Grave Fire: A tale following Shades of the Loom, about what happened to Iriszy's son from the 3rd Shades of the Loom story and why Hardened Killers aren't a good thing. Takes place about 135 years ago or so.

Shades of a Golden Child: A story set before the Pivot Child book, transitioning between Righteous Steel and the Pivot Child. My thoughts on Sidereals, ethics and how one Chosen of Secrets views the world. Takes place about 6 months before the start of current canon.
Shades of a Golden Child P.1 of 3
Shades of a Golden Child P.2 of 3
Shades of a Golden Child P.3 of 3

Shades of an Oricalcum Epiphany: This story takes place about a week after the conclusion and aftermath of the Pivot Child. Iselsi Navia, gravely shaken by recent losses and the outcome of the Pivot Child book, is forced to confront what she's made of herself...and to begin thinking on what she'll choose to do next.
Shades of an Oricalcum Epiphany P. 1 of 2
Shades of an Oricalcum Epiphany P. 2 of 2

Shades of Forgiveness: A request for ShieldoftheSun. Velessa, one of the Outriders from Righteous Steel, meets with the Sidereal who took her lover at the end of that book and asks for an explanation. Takes place today in canon.

Shades of a Caged Maiden: This is a historical piece, and likely a persistent thread for Navia's backstory. Specific parts include what her father was like and what motherhood means for her. Warning: The first part in particular is for Mature audiences only.
Last edited by Epiphany on 23 Sep 2009, 20:32, edited 4 times in total.

Epiphany
Essence 7
Essence 7
Topic Author

07 Sep 2008, 20:07

Vanished: Graceful Flame: A collaborative group project with a number of Freedom Stone contributers. The premise is that on the morning of Calibration RY 769 every mortal in the Imperial City has vanished. The Exalts who wake must survive the Dragon-Blooded loose in the streets...and whatever else may be present in the city. For mists have surrounded the capital of the Realm...and every day grows darker than the one before. This particular story focuses on Lillun, the youngest daughter of the Scarlet Empress, and her efforts to escape the Imperial Manse and find out what's happened in the city.
Vanished: Graceful Flame P.1 - Finally Free
Vanished: Graceful Flame P.2 - Breaking The Chains
Vanished: Graceful Flame P.3 - One Hell of a Fight
Vanished: Graceful Flame P.4 - Storms in the Night
Vanished: Graceful Flame P.5 - Now I Have A Sword
Last edited by Epiphany on 23 Sep 2009, 21:02, edited 3 times in total.

Epiphany
Essence 7
Essence 7
Topic Author

The Locust Crusade

17 Jan 2009, 02:45

Last edited by Epiphany on 23 Sep 2009, 21:01, edited 2 times in total.

Epiphany
Essence 7
Essence 7
Topic Author

An Abyssal's Dissent

16 Mar 2009, 20:54

An Abyssal's Dissent: A set of snapshots of an Abyssal with a complicated past and an even more complicated future. Intended as a character study to show how one person's desire to do good can lead to monstrosity and evil. Warning: Often graphic and could be disturbing.
An Abyssal's Dissent P.1 (Murder & Pseudo-Exaltation)
An Abyssal's Dissent P.2 (Disgrace & True Exaltation)
An Abyssal's Dissent P.3 (Deathknight Initiation)
An Abyssal's Dissent P.4 (A Self-Made Murderer)
An Abyssal's Dissent P.5 (Romance Never Changes) - Gueststarring the Lieutenant, Death's Pale Mistress' character.
An Abyssal's Dissent P.6 (Return to the Blessed Isle) - Gueststarring the Relentless Maiden of Unruly Pride and Roaring Fury, Death's Pale Mistress' character.
An Abyssal's Dissent - Conclusion - Gueststarring the Relentless Maiden of Unruly Pride and Roaring Fury, Death's Pale Mistress' character.
Last edited by Epiphany on 23 Sep 2009, 20:59, edited 2 times in total.

Kalga
Essence 5
Essence 5
Exalt: Fair Folk

Re: Epiphany's Collection of Stories

17 Mar 2009, 14:34

-
Last edited by Kalga on 23 Sep 2009, 20:24, edited 1 time in total.

Epiphany
Essence 7
Essence 7
Topic Author

A Casteless Moon

23 Sep 2009, 18:33

Last edited by Epiphany on 23 Sep 2009, 20:58, edited 2 times in total.

Epiphany
Essence 7
Essence 7
Topic Author

Shades of the Crescent Lord

23 Sep 2009, 19:33

Last edited by Epiphany on 23 Sep 2009, 20:57, edited 2 times in total.

Epiphany
Essence 7
Essence 7
Topic Author

Tear-Streaked Surrender

23 Sep 2009, 19:34

Tear-Streaked Surrender: The tales of a Sijanese Deadspeaker and what she does to free herself from a Deathlord. Unfinished and not likely to ever be finished without likely scrapping the second and third chapters and starting over. Warning: Bloody and it ends really lamely.
Tear Streaked Surrender I - Abyssal Exaltation
Tear Streaked Surrender II - Love & Hate in Sijan
Tear Streaked Surrender III - The Void, The Darkness
Tear Streaked Surrender IV - Abyssal Love Stories
Tear Streaked Surrender V - Full Circle Retribution
Tear Streaked Surrender VI - The Masterplan Unfolds
Tear Streaked Surrender VII - The Conclusion
Last edited by Epiphany on 23 Sep 2009, 20:56, edited 2 times in total.

Epiphany
Essence 7
Essence 7
Topic Author

Concealed Reflection

23 Sep 2009, 19:34

Reflection: An old Night-Caste PC of mine, I wrote this story years ago right before playing him to get a sense of his character. The oldest story of mine posted here and also the very first of my postings on the Freedom Stone.
Reflections of the Sun P.1
Reflections of the Sun P.2
Reflections of the Sun P.3
Reflections of the Sun P.4
Reflections of the Sun P.5
Last edited by Epiphany on 23 Sep 2009, 20:56, edited 2 times in total.

Epiphany
Essence 7
Essence 7
Topic Author

Epiphany Standalone Complex

23 Sep 2009, 19:35

Epiphany: My Forum namesake in her own fiction. Expect a lot of profanity, short jokes and comic relief.
Sidereal Standup (NSFW).
A collection of stand-up comedy style scripts delivered by Epiphany, my signature Chosen of Endings, in the way only she can. The amount of profanity in this speaks for itself.
So an Epiphany Walks into a Bar: One-shot story featuring a rather profane Chosen of Endings from the Righteous Steel story. Warning: NSFW, adult content.
Epiphany & the Loom: Some brief backstory surrounding Epiphany's first encounter with the Loom of Fate...and why it's a 50/50 chance that Sidereals freak out on their first visit.
Last edited by Epiphany on 23 Sep 2009, 20:55, edited 2 times in total.

Epiphany
Essence 7
Essence 7
Topic Author

Amilar E'lial

23 Sep 2009, 19:35

A Sidereal Darkly: The truth of a Chosen of Battles and his broken Sword of Creation. Warning: This is an absolute spoiler for anything E'lial's been in so ideally it shouldn't be read until after one has at least read the Locust Crusade mini-series and the Pivot Child book. Reading the Xilanada and Righteous Steel books wouldn't hurt either.

Coming Back from the Brink. The story of a Sidereal crawling his way back toward sanity. Not to be read until after you've read the Pivot Child and you'll probably need to read A Sidereal Darkly to understand it.
Last edited by Epiphany on 23 Sep 2009, 20:54, edited 2 times in total.

Epiphany
Essence 7
Essence 7
Topic Author

Heaven Sent Hawk

23 Sep 2009, 19:36

Heaven Sent Hawk: The Changing Moon Lunar Mate of the Pivot Child, in her own stories. They largely have nothing to do with the Pivot Child story arch and are set before the events of Righteous Steel.
Exaltation.
Lost Love and the Lover
Last edited by Epiphany on 23 Sep 2009, 20:52, edited 2 times in total.