Moderator: Wintergold

endless-gears
Essence 4
Essence 4
Topic Author
Exalt: Heroic Mortal

Endless Gears' Cabinet of Curiosities

06 Oct 2006, 23:13

Dake's New World is a series about a Tauren who crosses over from World of Warcraft into Creation. It started off as a "what about this" but it is turning into a full-blown series.
Another small arc is the one of Doll with Dead Eyes dealing with the Rapist of Seventeen Virgins. This is a bloody, gorey, and violent story inspired by the Halloween season.
Another potential series that took a hard turn when someone made a helpful comment. If this is properly finished, it will be a relative limited series about a military Dragon-Blooded and his dominating, female commander.
And, of course, there has to be the occasional one-shot story inspired by some well-drawn picture or just an idea that stood on its own.
Probably the most extensive of my creative works is my LiveJournal account which I've been working on since December 2005. It details the live of a mortal living in Autohcthon and among Alchemicals and the various struggles he goes through during his life. It also seems to have a bunch of the sex scenes that are so popular, so here is an index of the "naughty" bits if you don't want to read through the posts. Just be warned, there is a story not in the sex scenes that factor greatly into explaining the naughty bits.
Last edited by endless-gears on 22 Jul 2008, 18:35, edited 22 times in total.
Endless Gears of Steel: [Story Index] [IC LiveJournal] [Website] [Commissions]
Penguin King: If simple luridness was sufficient, Mr. Endless Gears would easily have taken it.

Seras Winterblood
King Winterblood
King Winterblood
Title: The Oversexed Tyrant
Exalt: Solar
Fighting Style: Glorious Solar Saber bitches
Artifact: ModBlade and Aegis of Administration

07 Oct 2006, 20:27

Stickied!
Gaming Articles idea: go and post your thoughts
YOZI CHARM PROJECT: Sacheverell Isidoros
Angry Admin Text in Red.

nexus
Essence 6
Essence 6
Exalt: Solar

27 Oct 2006, 10:54

Hopefully its not in appropriate to post here, but I wanted to say I've been reading through the "Endless Gears" stories. They're good, kind of a different take than mine on Autchothon but I like it.

endless-gears
Essence 4
Essence 4
Topic Author
Exalt: Heroic Mortal

Re:

19 Jun 2007, 19:58

nexus wrote:
Hopefully its not in appropriate to post here, but I wanted to say I've been reading through the "Endless Gears" stories. They're good, kind of a different take than mine on Autchothon but I like it.

I think it is perfectly appropriate to compliment it. :) Though, I have been stalling a bit on the journal entries, a bit harder with everything else going on. But, its slowly making it forward. Just not a lot of snu-snu going on.

I also updated the links to work with the new hotness of the forum.
Endless Gears of Steel: [Story Index] [IC LiveJournal] [Website] [Commissions]

Penguin King: If simple luridness was sufficient, Mr. Endless Gears would easily have taken it.