Third Edition

Moderator: Logos Invictus

FannyKalb
Essence 1
Essence 1
Topic Author

Looking For Help In Writing Thesis Project

11 Jan 2017, 05:00

I am a new member of this forum I don't know this is the right place to post my question or not, but I am in a hurry so I have to ask this question might be possible anybody knows about Thesis Writing Services website, I am going to take assistance from mentioned website but this is my first time that I am buying assignment services from the internet so I want to know that is that reliable or not? if somebody can guide me then please reply to my post.
I don't have much time because this is my final project and time is very short because I already wasted a couple of months in searching and research but unable to complete my project due to weak grammar and writing structure. waiting for the positive response.
Thanks in advance. 

Epiphany
Essence 7
Essence 7
Title: Resident Novelist
Exalt: Sidereal
Fighting Style: Running the hell away
Artifact: My Lower Soul

Re: Looking For Help In Writing Thesis Project

16 Jan 2017, 10:06

Nice to have you aboard!

Sorry if this reply is coming too late for you.  In doing a bit of brief Googling for Dissertation Boss, they definitely have a significant internet presence.  I didn't turn up a lot of reviews, positive or negative, about their services but I'd imagine if they genuinely ripped people off, you'd see a lot more pages or reviews drawing attention to that fact.  

If you've the money for it, give it a try?  Good luck!
BrilliantRain: There are those who would note that sometimes, sometimes, you get the things you really need instead of the things you deserve.
Kailan: If people only ever got what they deserved, the world would be a more miserable place.

My Novels / My Series / My Short Stories