Moderator: Kailan

nexus
Essence 6
Essence 6
Topic Author
Exalt: Solar

[art] Silent Cobra

13 Jul 2008, 23:44

Silent Cobra mysterious bodyguard/assassin working in the desert South primarily,. Silent Cobra is an enigma yet seems to have some sort of agenda of her own and a personal code of honor. She has fallen for the Solar Ulupi so often works for her goals though they aren't Bondmates. She occasionally partners with J'tal d'aveka both professionally and intimately. Her totem is the desert viper. hairlessness is her Tell. 

Silent Cobra's Solar bondmate is the Dawn Caste Ryoko, a wandering warrior and hero who uses her prodigious sword skills to fight for causes she feels are righteous and to defend the weak. Then vanishes as mysteriously as she appeared. Personally, se is quiet and tactiturn, often sullen so usually travels alone. She's revealed little about her past. Silent Cobra has yet to make herself known to Ryoko though she approaches her in various guises to test her in various ways, including battle. Now that Ryoko has rediscovered the ancient Manse she shared with silent Cobra in the 1st age and settled there at least for a time, she might finally approach her openly and renew their fellowship. 

Last edited by nexus on 23 Nov 2017, 13:10, edited 4 times in total.
'A goddess rewards a mortal with torrid oral sex on the stairs of the city's greatest manse. In Lookshy its a legend that's lasted generations; in Great Forks its Tuesday"

"The so called "Mouth of Peace" is so heavily mind controlled and geased by her handlers its said that if you look at her through essence sight you can actually see fine incorporal threads trailing off her limbs into the ether or when she's really under tight control a phantom image of Kekjak's arm actually jammed up her anus. Those are the times when she seems most happy."

IanPrice
Essence 6
Essence 6
Title: Knight of the Great Work
Fighting Style: Descending Fire
Artifact: Bloody Sword of 10K Slain Conversations

Re: [art] Silent Cobra

14 Jul 2008, 15:37

That may be the sexiest tell ever.
"May I say one more time, Mr. Xanatos, that the costs of this venture will be astronomical."
"Grand Viziers were always scheming megalomaniacs. It was probably in the job description."
"Three to one odds ain't so bad after I crack one or three of your heads open."
(You know.. I think I just broke my own art forum rules :o ) - Rai

goselam
Essence 6
Essence 6
Title: Cowboy Ninja Bear
Fighting Style: Unseen Ursine Pistolero Prana

15 Jul 2008, 12:28

Also one of the funniest tells ever, if she turns into animals that normally have fur.
I hate the splats you like!

nexus
Essence 6
Essence 6
Topic Author

16 Jul 2008, 09:22

Funny or disturbing when the observer suddenly notices the animal they thought normal doesn't have fur and never did. We assumed. Tells were generally supposed to be shocking and perhaps unnatural when someone actually does manage to notice, or at least a little odd.
'A goddess rewards a mortal with torrid oral sex on the stairs of the city's greatest manse. In Lookshy its a legend that's lasted generations; in Great Forks its Tuesday"

"The so called "Mouth of Peace" is so heavily mind controlled and geased by her handlers its said that if you look at her through essence sight you can actually see fine incorporal threads trailing off her limbs into the ether or when she's really under tight control a phantom image of Kekjak's arm actually jammed up her anus. Those are the times when she seems most happy."

goselam
Essence 6
Essence 6

16 Jul 2008, 10:00

I just can't stop thinking of Dr. Evil's cat. Poor Mr. Bigglesworth -- he didn't lose all his hair as a result of the freezing process, he was devoured and replaced by a Lunar!

nexus
Essence 6
Essence 6
Topic Author

16 Jul 2008, 10:06

I'll advise her player to pick a more serious Tell for you then. :)

goselam
Essence 6
Essence 6

16 Jul 2008, 10:57

Don't get me wrong; me saying it conjures up a funny image in my mind isn't the same as me saying I think it's a bad idea, or that it can't be played straight. I goof on most everything I like, especially games.

Mei Yu Lian
Essence 6
Essence 6
Exalt: Sidereal

16 Jul 2008, 18:43

nexus wrote:
I'll advise her player to pick a more serious Tell for you then. :)

please dont!

nexus
Essence 6
Essence 6
Topic Author

16 Jul 2008, 18:54

goselam wrote:
Don't get me wrong; me saying it conjures up a funny image in my mind isn't the same as me saying I think it's a bad idea, or that it can't be played straight. I goof on most everything I like, especially games.

Sorry, bad emote choice I guess. I didn't take any offense. :)

nexus
Essence 6
Essence 6
Topic Author

15 Oct 2017, 00:31

Image link fixed. 

nexus
Essence 6
Essence 6
Topic Author

26 Nov 2017, 05:30

Silent Cobra enjoys a pleasant respite with her lover, Ulupi and some of her loyal followers

nexus
Essence 6
Essence 6
Topic Author

26 Nov 2017, 06:19

Ulupi is an unusual Solar Exalt being one of the created races specificaly a Naga made from the last 1st Age experiments of Rising Jade Asp of the Twilight caste. She was born in the suberranean manse that Silent Cobra and Ryoko once shared in that long lost era. Intended to be a servant and soldier, Ulupi rejected her destiny almost immediately, secrety studying the arts of sorcery and the occult between drills and sneacking out to observe the ways of the surrounding villages and towns, even the Immaculate temple, all in a quest for knowledge. 

Her curiosity earned her exile from her restricted society into he burning deserts, a rejected rebel that refused to learn her proper place. Instead of giving into despair, Ulupi fought to surive eventually finding her way to ancient ruined complex, a stretch of temples and antiquated building and monuments that dated back before the war torn era of the Shifting Sands to the early 1st Age. 

The complex had been claimed by a band of wanderers and outcasts, ruled a monsterous Wyld Mutant, part man, part scorpion and his brutal followers, desert raiders and theives. Ulupi, acting a another outcast, joined them group but G'arg's appalling brutality digusted her and she quickly formed a revolt against his rule, bested him in personal combat and took leadership of the ragtag group. Under her rulership they have prospered and began to reconstruct their home. With her ancient memories and current studies even reconstructing and repairing some of 1st Age magical wonders making their lives much more sustainable and comfortable. 

Ulupi met Silent Cobra during on of the Lunar's extended sabbaticals in the deep desert. The two quickly formed a friendly bond that has deepened over enusing years into a potent love and shared drive to improve the lot of the South as a whole. How the return of Silent Cobra's Bondmate will effect their relationship remains to be seen. 

nexus
Essence 6
Essence 6
Topic Author

26 Nov 2017, 06:21

Earlier version of Ulupi