Moderator: Kailan

nexus
Essence 6
Essence 6
Topic Author
Exalt: Solar

[Art] Pascal

18 Jun 2017, 07:11

Pascal is a young Twilight that lives in the city of Great Forks her apparent place of birth. She makes a living building and maintaining the various "Temple Wonders" that pull in and awe worshipers in that city's myriad temples and shrines as well as repairing and evaluating artifacts, scavenging and other odd jobs suited  to her talents. She's highly skilled in the various fields of mundane and occult engineering and has a working scholarly knowledge of sorcery but has yet to demonstrate any spells. She claims to have designed her prosethetic arm herself and its marvel of applied magic as flexible as a living limb with full sensation and much much more durable and somewhat stronger than one. How she had it attached or what happened to necessitate it remains a mystery. ''

Pascal can be summed up in a word: Perky. She's upbeat, optimistic, possessed of a boundless energy and enthusiasm for life that is almost childlike. This can make her come across as naieve but given her intelligence and the cosmopolitan nature of where she grew up it seems fairly safe bet that she is not as unworldly as she might seem to be. 

Pascal has fallen in with Keiko's impromptu band out of a sense of adventure and some faint stirring in the depths of her soul that pull her towards the Dawn and her companions. 

'A goddess rewards a mortal with torrid oral sex on the stairs of the city's greatest manse. In Lookshy its a legend that's lasted generations; in Great Forks its Tuesday"

"The so called "Mouth of Peace" is so heavily mind controlled and geased by her handlers its said that if you look at her through essence sight you can actually see fine incorporal threads trailing off her limbs into the ether or when she's really under tight control a phantom image of Kekjak's arm actually jammed up her anus. Those are the times when she seems most happy."

Deaths Pale Mistress
Essence 7
Essence 7
Title: Deathlord-Empress of the Underworld
Exalt: Ghost
Fighting Style: Close-quarters combat
Artifact: The Kiss of Midnight

Re: [Art] Pascal

20 Jun 2017, 18:12

I like Pascal a lot. Her picture (which I presume is recent) shows how far you've come over the years as an artist. I find the one word used to describe her; Perky, makes me think of Meru from Legend of Dragoon on the PSX - I can't explain why, it just does. Her prosthetic arm is really interesting and I'm curious as to the events that required its construction and attachment. Great work. ^^

Deathlord approved.

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

nexus
Essence 6
Essence 6
Topic Author
Exalt: Solar

Re: [Art] Pascal

26 Jun 2017, 09:41

Thank you! 
'A goddess rewards a mortal with torrid oral sex on the stairs of the city's greatest manse. In Lookshy its a legend that's lasted generations; in Great Forks its Tuesday"

"The so called "Mouth of Peace" is so heavily mind controlled and geased by her handlers its said that if you look at her through essence sight you can actually see fine incorporal threads trailing off her limbs into the ether or when she's really under tight control a phantom image of Kekjak's arm actually jammed up her anus. Those are the times when she seems most happy."