Artifact: Dividing By 0

Mortal-Rain Comic #9

22 Jan 2007, 15:24

"There was a young lady named bright,
Who could travel much faster than light,
She went out one day,
In a relative way,
And came back the previous night."

Love is never having to say you're sorry. Power is being able to kill anyone who asks for an apology.
Jaito: "Necromancy is like Linux, but even less sociable"
<Logos> The sugar is Asian people.
"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, watch it! I'm huge."
Hamster Style / Kitten Style / Hit 'Em With a Rock Style / Newest Icon Full Pic

Zeal
Essence 6
Essence 6
Title: Purplesid
Exalt: Sidereal
Fighting Style: The Thousand Mazy Paths
Artifact: Tricks

22 Jan 2007, 15:27

Oh, he's creepy. Granted these things are different in Creation, but add all the factors in...creepy. And a douchebag, too. No wonder Rain is so somber post-Exaltation.
[01:57] Zeal: "You know, you're right." Kash lowers his sword, drops out of the martial stance. "I don't know what the hell you are." He takes a step closer.
[01:58] Xilanada: Makarios smiles, seemingly pleased.
[01:58] Zeal: "I don't think something that's not human can technically be a gentleman, but let's talk. I'm sure we can come to a conclusion we'll both--"
[01:58] Zeal: (Rolling join battle)

Dinosaur
Essence 10
Essence 10
Title: Social Justice Kaiju
Exalt: Lunar
Fighting Style: Natural Weapons
Artifact: Audient Quill

22 Jan 2007, 17:24

25? 16? V&! <^_^>

nexus
Essence 6
Essence 6
Exalt: Solar

22 Jan 2007, 22:53

In and of itself, given Creation's nature the ages alone aren't so creepy. Not along relatively speaking, that kind of relationship wouldn't have merited a second look in real life but yeah, combined with everying else its just kinda "eeehhw..."
'A goddess rewards a mortal with torrid oral sex on the stairs of the city's greatest manse. In Lookshy its a legend that's lasted generations; in Great Forks its Tuesday"

"The so called "Mouth of Peace" is so heavily mind controlled and geased by her handlers its said that if you look at her through essence sight you can actually see fine incorporal threads trailing off her limbs into the ether or when she's really under tight control a phantom image of Kekjak's arm actually jammed up her anus. Those are the times when she seems most happy."

Dinosaur
Essence 10
Essence 10

22 Jan 2007, 23:36

nexus wrote:
In and of itself, given Creation's nature the ages alone aren't so creepy. Not along relatively speaking, that kind of relationship wouldn't have merited a second look in real life but yeah, combined with everying else its just kinda "eeehhw..."

If it were like Godannar, that would be one thing. This is just some guy inhabiting a grey area and huffing wood glue for erotic asphyxiation.

Parokki
Essence 4
Essence 4
Title: Ligiepuff
Exalt: Dragon-Blooded
Fighting Style: Fist of the Pokeyman

23 Jan 2007, 03:21

If it makes you feel any better, years in Creation are longer, so she'd probably be over 18 if she'd lived as many days on Earth as she has there. :)

(of course 16 is totally legal in Finland so I couldn't care less)
"Always eat yellow snow. It might be beer."
-Finnish proverb

nexus
Essence 6
Essence 6

23 Jan 2007, 05:18

Dinosaur wrote:
nexus wrote:

If it were like Godannar, that would be one thing. This is just some guy inhabiting a grey area and huffing wood glue for erotic asphyxiation.

I honestly can't tell if your agreeing with me or arguing with me. :?:

My point was just that the age alone, given that Creation is practically Bronze age in places isn't SO bizzare. For peasants and the poor life spans are likely much shorter than in our world and people are considered adults earlier. Rain has her own home, a job and supports herself and except for her choice is romantic partners, seems pretty on the ball. There's places now where the legal of consent is 16 or even less. So that in and of itself isn't so disturbing but combined with everything else we've been shown about her SO its another peice of an unpleasant picture.
'A goddess rewards a mortal with torrid oral sex on the stairs of the city's greatest manse. In Lookshy its a legend that's lasted generations; in Great Forks its Tuesday"

"The so called "Mouth of Peace" is so heavily mind controlled and geased by her handlers its said that if you look at her through essence sight you can actually see fine incorporal threads trailing off her limbs into the ether or when she's really under tight control a phantom image of Kekjak's arm actually jammed up her anus. Those are the times when she seems most happy."

Dinosaur
Essence 10
Essence 10

23 Jan 2007, 07:23

nexus wrote:

My point was just that the age alone, given that Creation is practically Bronze age in places isn't SO bizzare. For peasants and the poor life spans are likely much shorter than in our world and people are considered adults earlier. Rain has her own home, a job and supports herself and except for her choice is romantic partners, seems pretty on the ball. There's places now where the legal of consent is 16 or even less. So that in and of itself isn't so disturbing but combined with everything else we've been shown about her SO its another peice of an unpleasant picture.

Honestly, seriousness went out the window with the use of V&.

nexus
Essence 6
Essence 6

23 Jan 2007, 07:31

Dinosaur wrote:
nexus wrote:

Honestly, seriousness went out the window with the use of V&.

Pardon?

Dinosaur
Essence 10
Essence 10

23 Jan 2007, 08:10

nexus wrote:

Pardon?

Anonymous also does not take anything but cats and such seriously. Nor does he respond seriously.

Nizkateth
Essence 8
Essence 8
Topic Author
Title: That Thing
Exalt: Fair Folk
Fighting Style: SAN-blasting

23 Jan 2007, 08:12

Zeal wrote:
Oh, he's creepy. Granted these things are different in Creation, but add all the factors in...creepy. And a douchebag, too. No wonder Rain is so somber post-Exaltation.

It's more the 9 year difference in his advantage on top of everything else about him that's disturbing it seems. He was going through puberty when she was first learning how to read.
She went out one day,
In a relative way,

Love is never having to say you're sorry. Power is being able to kill anyone who asks for an apology.

nexus
Essence 6
Essence 6

23 Jan 2007, 08:25

Dinosaur wrote:
nexus wrote:

Pardon?

Anonymous also does not take anything but cats and such seriously. Nor does he respond seriously.

I'm really lost here. Anoymous?

nexus
Essence 6
Essence 6

23 Jan 2007, 08:28

Nizkateth wrote:
Zeal wrote:

It's more the 9 year difference in his advantage on top of everything else about him that's disturbing it seems. He was going through puberty when she was first learning how to read.

Anyway you slice it, the guy's no prize.

Nizkateth
Essence 8
Essence 8
Topic Author
Title: That Thing
Exalt: Fair Folk
Fighting Style: SAN-blasting

23 Jan 2007, 09:00

nexus wrote:
Anyway you slice it, the guy's no prize.

True. But, unfortunately, she loves him.
She went out one day,
In a relative way,

Zeal
Essence 6
Essence 6

23 Jan 2007, 09:09

nexus wrote:
Dinosaur wrote:
nexus wrote:

Pardon?

I'm really lost here. Anoymous?

Nexus, Dinosaur can only communicate via anime fan internet memes. It's a mysterious world which i glimpse only infrequently, due to my dislike for most anime. Anonymous would seem to refer to certain aspects of the 4chan boards, where many people pust under anonymity. I've no idea where the V& comes from. Best to just keep walking, while averting one's eyes and perhaps while whistling.

And Niz: My parents are 12 years apart, and one of my best friends is engaged to a much older man--a man who is totally cool, and I have no problem with that relationship. What creeps me out about this guy is the age difference plus everything else, as others have said. Though, in Creation, that age difference would've been pretty common if parts of the Thousand Kingdoms (isn't that where this is set?) are anything like ancient Earth socially.
[01:57] Zeal: "You know, you're right." Kash lowers his sword, drops out of the martial stance. "I don't know what the hell you are." He takes a step closer.
[01:58] Zeal: "I don't think something that's not human can technically be a gentleman, but let's talk. I'm sure we can come to a conclusion we'll both--"

Dinosaur
Essence 10
Essence 10

23 Jan 2007, 10:44

Zeal wrote:
Nexus, Dinosaur can only communicate via anime fan internet memes.

Most of 4chan isn't /a/ (or /e/, /h/, /u/, /y/, /d/...). Most of idlechan does not make use of 4chan's particular... culture.

Most of 4chan couldn't really be counted as fans of anything. Haters and spillers of vitriol perhaps, but certainly not fans.

The shell of Anonymous shields others around more than they realize.

Zeal
Essence 6
Essence 6

23 Jan 2007, 10:47

Dinosaur wrote:
Zeal wrote:
Nexus, Dinosaur can only communicate via anime fan internet memes.

Most of 4chan isn't /a/ (or /e/, /h/, /u/, /y/, /d/...). Most of idlechan does not make use of 4chan's particular... culture.

Most of 4chan couldn't really be counted as fans of anything. Haters and spillers of vitriol perhaps, but certainly not fans.

The shell of Anonymous shields others around more than they realize.

You see, Nexus? Just smile and nod, smile and nod.

Dinosaur
Essence 10
Essence 10

23 Jan 2007, 14:24

Zeal wrote:

No SERIOUS BUSINESS belongs here. If there were too much of that here in the Freedom Stone Forums, everyone might as well just go to rpg.net or The Exalted Compendium Whatever Edition It Might Be If It's Still Operational At All, or perhaps the official exalted forum.

Zeal
Essence 6
Essence 6

23 Jan 2007, 14:43

Okay, now I have no idea what you're talking about.

Faydra Lune
Essence 5
Essence 5
Exalt: Ghost
Fighting Style: Butt-fu
Artifact: My Butt

23 Jan 2007, 15:49

Dinosaur wrote:
Zeal wrote:

No SERIOUS BUSINESS belongs here. If there were too much of that here in the Freedom Stone Forums, everyone might as well just go to rpg.net or The Exalted Compendium Whatever Edition It Might Be If It's Still Operational At All, or perhaps the official exalted forum.

:smilenod:

Dinosaur
Essence 10
Essence 10

23 Jan 2007, 16:01

Zeal wrote:
Okay, now I have no idea what you're talking about.

Whereas I can see your confusion with crystal clarity.

Elric
Essence 6
Essence 6
Title: Meglomanical Twilight
Fighting Style: Sorcery
Artifact: The Geneforge

23 Jan 2007, 19:47

Age difference is the last thing anyone ever needs to worry about in Creation. Dragonblooded can marry people over 200 years older or younger than them. Don't get me started on the age difference in Celestial Relationships. . .

Dinosaur
Essence 10
Essence 10

23 Jan 2007, 20:11

Elric wrote:
Age difference is the last thing anyone ever needs to worry about in Creation. Dragonblooded can marry people over 200 years older or younger than them. Don't get me started on the age difference in Celestial Relationships. . .

MNEMON LOEV SHOTA!