Third Edition

Moderator: Kailan

 
User avatar
Nizkateth
Essence 8
Essence 8
Topic Author
Posts: 5301
Joined: 18 Sep 2005, 17:36
Title: That Thing
Exalt: Fair Folk
Fighting Style: SAN-blasting
Artifact: Dividing By 0
Location: Where parallel lines intersect
Contact:

That Fey Comic #7

17 Jul 2007, 11:01

Image
"There was a young lady named bright,
Who could travel much faster than light,
She went out one day,
In a relative way,
And came back the previous night."

Love is never having to say you're sorry. Power is being able to kill anyone who asks for an apology.
Jaito: "Necromancy is like Linux, but even less sociable"
<Logos> The sugar is Asian people.
"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, watch it! I'm huge."
Hamster Style / Kitten Style / Hit 'Em With a Rock Style / Newest Icon Full Pic
 
User avatar
Dinosaur
Essence 10
Essence 10
Posts: 10456
Joined: 08 Aug 2005, 00:46
Title: Social Justice Kaiju
Exalt: Lunar
Fighting Style: Natural Weapons
Artifact: Audient Quill
Location: Most Emphatically NOT in the Wyld

Re: That Fey Comic #7

17 Jul 2007, 11:40

HAHAHAHAKill them.
I write stories. No, really.
 
User avatar
Friv
Essence 6
Essence 6
Posts: 1072
Joined: 28 Jan 2006, 00:42
Title: Splinter of Mokrelus
Exalt: Elemental
Fighting Style: Spell-Fu
Artifact: The Crucible of Tarim
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Re: That Fey Comic #7

17 Jul 2007, 11:58

I prefer to believe that this is part of a very cunning plot on the part of the Silver Prince.

Because I like ol' SP.
"Some people walk in the rain. Others merely get wet."

Patchwork Champions - You say "to-ma-toe", I say "world-ravaging-laser-beam".
 
User avatar
Dinosaur
Essence 10
Essence 10
Posts: 10456
Joined: 08 Aug 2005, 00:46
Title: Social Justice Kaiju
Exalt: Lunar
Fighting Style: Natural Weapons
Artifact: Audient Quill
Location: Most Emphatically NOT in the Wyld

Re: That Fey Comic #7

17 Jul 2007, 12:45

Friv wrote:
I prefer to believe that this is part of a very cunning plot on the part of the Silver Prince.

Because I like ol' SP.


Then again, it's not like this is a very serious series.
I write stories. No, really.
 
User avatar
Parokki
Essence 4
Essence 4
Posts: 430
Joined: 03 Nov 2005, 15:50
Title: Ligiepuff
Exalt: Dragon-Blooded
Fighting Style: Fist of the Pokeyman
Location: Winland

Re: That Fey Comic #7

17 Jul 2007, 13:51

I see Mask of Winters with his Lore 0 is not the only Deathlord with serious shortcomings.
 
User avatar
Friv
Essence 6
Essence 6
Posts: 1072
Joined: 28 Jan 2006, 00:42
Title: Splinter of Mokrelus
Exalt: Elemental
Fighting Style: Spell-Fu
Artifact: The Crucible of Tarim
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Re: That Fey Comic #7

18 Jul 2007, 00:01

Dinosaur wrote:
Friv wrote:
I prefer to believe that this is part of a very cunning plot on the part of the Silver Prince.

Because I like ol' SP.


Then again, it's not like this is a very serious series.


It's dead serious!

Get it? Dead? Because there's a deathlord?
"Some people walk in the rain. Others merely get wet."

Patchwork Champions - You say "to-ma-toe", I say "world-ravaging-laser-beam".
 
User avatar
velloran
Essence 4
Essence 4
Posts: 266
Joined: 05 Jan 2007, 04:24
Title: Sorceror Supreme
Exalt: Solar
Fighting Style: Sorcery
Artifact: Book of the three circles
Location: Above the clouds, in my flying war manse/factory cathedral.
Contact:

Re: That Fey Comic #7

18 Jul 2007, 00:43

Friv wrote:
I prefer to believe that this is part of a very cunning plot on the part of the Silver Prince.

Because I like ol' SP.


That's what I think, the reason for acting like he fell for it? Simple, to fool your' enemies you must first be able to fool your' allies.
Power gaming, in my Exalted!?

It's more likely than you think.
 
User avatar
Nizkateth
Essence 8
Essence 8
Topic Author
Posts: 5301
Joined: 18 Sep 2005, 17:36
Title: That Thing
Exalt: Fair Folk
Fighting Style: SAN-blasting
Artifact: Dividing By 0
Location: Where parallel lines intersect
Contact:

Re: That Fey Comic #7

20 Jul 2007, 11:03

Dinosaur wrote:
Then again, it's not like this is a very serious series.

>_>
<_<
...oh no, they're on to me!
:^_^;:
:nizgrin:
"There was a young lady named bright,
Who could travel much faster than light,
She went out one day,
In a relative way,
And came back the previous night."

Love is never having to say you're sorry. Power is being able to kill anyone who asks for an apology.
Jaito: "Necromancy is like Linux, but even less sociable"
<Logos> The sugar is Asian people.
"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, watch it! I'm huge."
Hamster Style / Kitten Style / Hit 'Em With a Rock Style / Newest Icon Full Pic
 
Aracos
Essence 3
Essence 3
Posts: 117
Joined: 13 May 2007, 22:54
Title: Consort to Ming I
Fighting Style: Wind-Blade Style
Artifact: Sword of the North Wind
Location: Sitting on the front steps of the Darkness Pagoda

Re: That Fey Comic #7

22 Jul 2007, 03:33

Mask of Winters has Lore 0. For all his spies, schemes, and necromantic might, his weakness is simple. A piece of paper will be his undoing: he can be tricked into signing his life away.

The Silver Prince has Larceny 0. For all his pirates, ghosts, and social maneuvering, his weakness is simple. Obviously, that isn't a Fey armada. They're flying a white flag.

The First and Forsaken Lion has Socialize 0. For all his legions, magitech, and military genius, his weakness is simple. There is no "Dark Secret: Not Gay".

Eye and Seven Despairs has Athletics 0. For all his Machiavellian mastery, long-term planning, and utter ruthlessness, his weakness is simple.

Stairs.
The logistics are mind-boggling.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests