Essence 7
Title: Pattern Spider
Exalt: God
Fighting Style: I will nom your tasty paradox

Re: Allow myself to introduce.... myself

01 Aug 2012, 12:52

Congratulations on the baby :) Hope to see you around more often~
Text in red is modvoice.

(11:18:32 PM) Xanti: The Bronze Faction does not care about your stupid anathema feefees.

This signature was foretold... BY GYROMANCY.

Hesabit
Essence 1
Essence 1

26 Jul 2016, 06:27

I don't know how many people are still lurking around and reading the old fics here, but since it lools like some are considering a revival I should probably indicate we're around. Sporadically, but y'know, still present.

Daerim
Essence 5
Essence 5
Title: Dawn Caste
Exalt: Solar
Fighting Style: Solar Melee
Artifact: The Tabar Perihelion

26 Jul 2016, 23:12

Awesome!

Wyldwraith
Essence 1
Essence 1

12 May 2018, 13:03

Hello,
I once lurked here reading the excellent Exalted fics, but life grew tragic, and I eventually lost track of this site in between a move/computer detonation/divorce. I recently rediscovered the Freedom Stone, but was saddened to see it has become something of a graveyard where awesome fics have outlived their Author's attentiveness for the awesomeness of Exalted. Since I've only recently turned my attention to writing Exalted fiction (2e, with only a very, very few bits of 3e continuity) I thought I might make a humble contribution here at some point.

Let's see: Love 2nd Ed...but 3rd makes me nuts. The Artifact rules alone are enough to give me a nosebleed. Huge Lunar fan, but I've got significant love for the Solars as well. Live in central Florida. Just celebrated my 39th b-day. Lifelong role-player. Health probs that see to limiting my mobility to less than it once was. Absolutely voracious reader of fantasy, sci-fi and a touch of supernatural horror. About the same taste in movies as books :)

Hope to see more people active around here. Knock some of the dust off this fine place :)

Kailan
Essence 7
Essence 7
Title: Pattern Spider
Exalt: God
Fighting Style: I will nom your tasty paradox

12 May 2018, 14:30

Hi there! Nice to see you back again ;)
Text in red is modvoice.

(11:18:32 PM) Xanti: The Bronze Faction does not care about your stupid anathema feefees.

This signature was foretold... BY GYROMANCY.

ScholarErrant
Essence 1
Essence 1

21 May 2018, 19:18

Since the board seems to be getting dusted off, I figured it would be polite to introduce myself as well. I've was drawn into Exalted during the days when KoC was running and found the site from that. Mostly I've lurked around, getting a good laugh from some of the logged campaigns. I've been working on statting up various real-world species for the game, so as I get those polished, I'll probably post them for everyone. Good to see the site coming back, and I look forward to seeing what comes of it!