Essence 2
Essence 2
Title: Shining Blossom
Exalt: Solar
Fighting Style: Melee
Artifact: Sinaris Grief

Re: [TBL] Destiny's Armory

12 Jun 2010, 03:26

Shining Blossom gives Gordodge a befuddled look before hopping out of the side car. Twirling it gently, she allowed her rice-paper parasol to rest on her left shoulder. Gracefully and gingerly, she picked her way through the ninja corpses and whatever rubble was left from the ruined house.

"Gordodge, would you please accompany me? This gathering appears a little rough," Blossom asked over her shoulder, knowing that despite the music the Dragon King could hear her.

Making her way to the door, she knocked and called up "Mr. Jones? Its Blossom, coming as you requested. Is everything well?"

(Activating Mastery of Small Manners out of personal to make a favorable impression)

(Edited to fix that error)
Last edited by Aoki on 13 Jun 2010, 23:12, edited 1 time in total.

Atriole the Political Pylon
Essence 4
Essence 4
Topic Author
Title: Eclipse
Fighting Style: Thrown

12 Jun 2010, 13:05

OOC: The name of your contact is not Jeramie, it's "Hurn Steelman Jones", the character of Ranger90. I can see how you made that mistake though. No biggie.

IC: Gordodge saunters alongside his friend, self consciously turning his music down a fraction.

OOC: Alright everybody, in character conversation! All players converse with one another and the NPC's for dramatic effect until a conclusion of some sort is reached.

Silly Being
Essence 3
Essence 3
Title: Reluctantly Chosen of Secrets
Exalt: Sidereal
Fighting Style: Drunken Platypus Improvisation Prana
Artifact: Bureaucracy-Kicking Boot

13 Jun 2010, 20:13

"Oh, Luna's magnificient dangling balls..." Umbra rushes to Bastion and starts trying to pry out bits of crystallized dead Essence with one of his razor claws. "Not good, not at all good..." He looked up for a moment. "If anyone has any sort of medical knowledge, it would be of great help."
Fun is serious business. And vice versa.

FireSeraph
Essence 2
Essence 2
Exalt: Lunar
Fighting Style: Lunar Hero Style

13 Jun 2010, 21:12

It's been a while since she last stepped out of the park and she wanders around for a while, taking in the sights and sounds, ignoring the looks and stares that she's receiving from her moonsilver tattoos. Then she notices a group of people together, somewhat feral looking with the same moonsilver tattoos that she sports and she ducks into cover, uncertain as to how this group of people were to treat her.

OOC: Sorry, a little lost here as to what's going on.

Atriole the Political Pylon
Essence 4
Essence 4
Topic Author
Title: Eclipse
Fighting Style: Thrown

14 Jun 2010, 00:49

OOC: Have you not been reading the other posts till now? I know not much of it pertains to you right now, but it all will (unless I decide to run the game with one separated feral lunar), so you should have read it... Not reading the other stuff that happens to the other players is like running off to a different room whenever it's not your turn. You'll miss out on a huge percentage of the game, and you'll give me the impression that you don't care about it unless it centers around you, regardless of your intentions.

Anyways, my point here is not to bash on my players so much as it is to run the game.

Basically, all the players are crowding around Hurn Steelman Jones shop for their own reasons (Umbra and the other lunars detected large source of power, Rune Fisted Sage is there to find directions, and Shining Blossom is there to meet Steelman, her business contract). There they found a Siphon sphere, an artifact of immense power, made of crushed up dead souls. Demon Ninjas tried to take it, but they were all killed by a crazy elder Lunar. Then a big lunar warrior crushed the siphon sphere in his crab claw, causing him to accidentally absorb quite a bit of it's energy. Then you showed up. And now the party is together.

I'll forgive you for not reading that stuff (I know there's a fair bit of it, and it isn't the most coherent writing ever) but could everyone please try to in the future? That won't be as big an issue though, because now that the party is united, everything is happening pretty close to all the players.

FireSeraph
Essence 2
Essence 2
Exalt: Lunar
Fighting Style: Lunar Hero Style

16 Jun 2010, 00:19

OOC: Regardless I'm sticking to my current posts since as far as I understand from the posts, I still have not properly met up with the rest of the group (i.e. formal introductions and what nots has not been conducted yet so no logical reason for me to march in unannounced to meet the group.