Essence 2
Essence 2
Topic Author
Title: Changing Moon
Exalt: Lunar
Fighting Style: Dodge Charms

New Game?

26 Jun 2011, 20:38

Seems like there's not a lot of activity around here.

I had a few players the last time I offered to run a game, but Real Life reared its ugly head and no such game happened.

While my preference would be to set up something Exalted (obviously), I've also got books for Vampire, D&D (2nd & 3.5), BESM, Shadowrun and Rifts. I'm willing to try whatever format the players are most comfortable with, though previously I've run mostly play-by-post. I'm currently marginally involved in a Skype game and while I like the format, the time of night is no good for me (I'm located in West Texas and can't be playing at 2 am).

With 3 -5 players I'll cook something up. It'll probably be intrigue and storyline heavy with a fair bit of head-smashing and (as per all my games) - stunt dice awarded for things that are absolutely insane (as well as the standard "things that are cool"). Let me know if you're interested.

Valles
Essence 3
Essence 3

Re: New Game?

26 Jun 2011, 21:58

Talesintheskye has been trying to set up the game - at the moment, he's short of players. Speaking as one of them, I suspect you'd be welcome to join. If your heart's set on GMing, um, talk to him rather than me. ^_^;
======================================================================
"Nyan-nyan, nyan-nyan, nihao-nyan!"

Skiiage
Essence 1
Essence 1
Title: Turning in my man card
Exalt: Solar
Fighting Style: Glorious Pink Solar Bolt
Artifact: Raising Heart

14 Jul 2011, 07:25

I'm not sure if Taliesinskye is ever going to set up that game, so I'd just like to point out I'm not fussy about who my ST is as long as he's a good one.

Valles
Essence 3
Essence 3

14 Jul 2011, 13:43

That would make two of us.
======================================================================
"Nyan-nyan, nyan-nyan, nihao-nyan!"