Moderator: Forum Gods

Automaton Legend
Essence 2
Essence 2
Title: Brutal Flow
Exalt: Dragon-Blooded
Fighting Style: First Pulse Style Master
Artifact: Jade Hearthstone Bracers

Re: Are you looking for players? (Player post thread)

15 Jun 2009, 16:10

Hello... this will be my first time posting here, but I'm desperate to play the game, since none of the games I've ever played lasted more than a few posts. I haven't played much of Exalted, but I have all the current 2nd Edition books to my knowledge. I prefer to play as Dragon-Blooded Exalted, but I can manage playing as others, though, if someone should desire. I won't play as a Lunar, though, I have nothing personal against them, I just find them a bit too confusing.

If anyone is interested in recruiting me for a game, please send me an e-mail or contact me or Yahoo Instant Messenger. My e-mail address is RBrim08@yahoo.com and my YIM screen name is RBrim08.
"Never make an elder Fire-aspect sneeze. Doing so could cost you all the hair on your body."

Myllinnia
Essence 1
Essence 1
Exalt: Lunar
Fighting Style: Melee

15 Jun 2009, 16:48

Heh, I lurk mainly but ya know... I never get a Real Time game. (or Chat as I guess others would call it)

Anyway I'm looking for a game. I've got a couple characters made (ya.. having books and no games makes this common for me XD) So mixed groups of Solar/Lunar are cool. Good for like a Sidereal game, or any other actually.

Give me a shout (or... a PM/ IM (illyceria [Aim] @aim.com [email XD])
Last edited by Myllinnia on 30 Jul 2009, 08:37, edited 1 time in total.

Nerrin
Essence 3
Essence 3
Title: Small God of Little Fictions
Exalt: God
Fighting Style: Sublime Fleeing Style

21 Jun 2009, 18:44

Well, obviously, I'm interested in playing a game of Exalted -- 2nd Edition, since that's the book I've got. I've never played before, unfortunately, so I'll probably be asking tons of questions on the exact workings of the rules before we get into it (seriously, some stuff in these books could be worded much better). I'd prefer to play something through chat, whether we're talking IRC or AIM or some other setup -- play-by-post and I don't seem to get along, as the only times I've tried it (for D&D), they crashed quickly.

Mostly, I'd prefer to play a Solar when it comes to my first game, and I've got an idea for a Twilight that I've been statting up in my head for a while now. I'm fairly adaptable, though; all I need is time to read up on fluff to work out ideas.

I'm free mostly in evenings, late nights, and early mornings (until about 4-5am, usually), Eastern Time. Most nights are currently clear for me, though that will likely change come September.

My e-mail address is mnerosav@gmail.com and my AIM screen name, which is where I can usually be reached most readily, is Knael.
"You ask me what makes man great? That he re-created nature? That he has harnessed cosmic forces? That in a brief time he conquered the planet and opened a window on the universe? No! That, despite all this, he has survived and intends to survive in the future."
Roadside Picnic, Arkady and Boris Strugatsky

Howitzer
Essence 1
Essence 1
Title: Chosen of Battles
Exalt: Sidereal
Fighting Style: Slitting Bitches Up Methodology
Artifact: Reaper Daiklave

30 Jun 2009, 23:26

Wazzap. I've been DMing, GMing, STing and any other term you like to use for my group for a while, and I'm looking to blow off some steam. I'm looking for a game over some kind of chat program (Skype, IRC, hell Xfire if you have it), preferably on weekends as I'm likely to start my new job soon. I have experience with D&D 3.5 and 4.0, Shadowrun, and Dark Heresy, but ideally I'd like to play Exalted (hence posting here and not on Dumpshock or the Wizards forums). My group's taking a bit of convincing to try it, so this would be my first game, though I think I have a handle on the basics.

As far as what kind of campaign, I'm not picky. Beggars can't be choosers and all that. DBs, Siddies, heck I'd even be up for Alchemicals if you've got some house-rule conversions. I'm also not concerned about the RP level. Anywhere between Macbeth and World of Warcraft is fine by me.

Drop me a PM if you've got a place for me.
Watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, ever cut a deal with a dragon.
-good advice for Shadowrunners and Exalts

:eclipse:

Kaimera
Essence 4
Essence 4
Title: Wyld Coyotes Bastard Daughter
Exalt: Fair Folk
Fighting Style: Blessed Sacrilegious Gonzo Method
Artifact: Cushioned Gossamer Tetsubo

12 Jul 2009, 00:22

Woo.. First post. here it goes..

Looking for a 1st ED Exalted game, can play anything from from god blooded, to half castes, full castes, heroic mortals, ect. Only thing i cant is sidereal and that is because i dont have their book.. Know the rules fairly well but havent had much luck finding a good game to date, and can pick up house/personal rules pretty quick as well. Schedule is pretty open right now and it might change drasticly, but with luck shouldnt be to much of a problem!

No problem playing over Forum, IRC, YIM, or AIM. Played characters of all sorts in the past and just hoping to find a good fun game to relax with.
Sure it is.. It makes me want to literally pick you up and throw you in a Vat of Acid!
Then fill it with Acid resistant Piranhas!
But The piranhas have salt shakers for eyes So as they eat you alive they are shaking salt into your wounds!
Also the piranhas are on fire.

HangingWednesday
Essence 1
Essence 1

29 Jul 2009, 13:19

Looking for an online game for Exalted 2E. I've been an Exalted fanboy since 1E first came out and I own all of the 2E books out at this time. I'm up for playing any flavor of Exalted, especially any that involve in-depth RP as my TT group isn't big on it.

I'd also be willing to play a number of other games including Scion (even though the ruleset is so poor), Shadowrun 4E and quite a few others that I have the books for.

Terraneaux
Essence 1
Essence 1
Title: Legionairre
Exalt: Dragon-Blooded
Fighting Style: Ten Thousand Harsh Judgments Style
Artifact: Impurity Destroying Maul

30 Jul 2009, 01:15

Looking for a 2e Exalted game, interested in playing an Abyssal, though not necessarily (in fact preferably not) in an all-Abyssal circle. I'm big on roleplaying and character interaction but I am more than capable of dealing with heavy crunch games as well. I'm an experienced roleplayer with experience with a PbP or messenger games, and have plenty of time to post. I run 2 irl exalted games and one online, but am currently not playing in any - and I want to! If anyone has some games they're starting, PM me or something. Thanks.

Illyceria
Essence 1
Essence 1
Fighting Style: Archery- Wood Dragon Style
Artifact: Starmetal Long Powerbow

03 Aug 2009, 23:40

Looking for an Exalted Game (Seems to be lots of these XD) Though assuredly not PbP I've plenty of those with mayfly lifespans ><

Anyway my game interests run from Sidereals to Lunars, and now that I have SoH, some Mortal to Exalt sometime later games (Mainly cause I find the Air Folk so cool XD). Or at least any combination of Celestial Exalts circles. ^^

Feldion
Essence 1
Essence 1

18 Aug 2009, 16:58

Looking for a 2nd Edition Exalted Game. While I have played nWoD and oWoD, Scion, DnD 4e and 3e, I have not actually played Exalted. I only personally own the core rulebook but I can get my hands on my friend's books in order to play a non-solar.

Looking forward to a pm!

TwinFacedHero
Essence 1
Essence 1
Fighting Style: Swaying Grass Dance Style

25 Aug 2009, 11:28

Hello, everybody! I'm looking for Exalted 2ed game. I'm interested in Lunars and Fair Folk (Creation-centered game), less in Solars (Infernals possible too). I don't have big experience neither in Exalted nor in online gaming. Pbp or pbe-mail are probably best type of game for me, not so sure about chat (I'm slow at typing). I'm living in GMT +3 time zone and free to play after 18 hours, except for weekend (usually completely busy). You can contact me by pm.

Ari
Essence 2
Essence 2
Title: Quickblade
Exalt: Infernal
Fighting Style: Hide behind the 7-foot Siaka Lunar
Artifact: Compliant Umbral Panoply

23 Oct 2009, 01:32

Fairly-new to Exalted, but very willing to get into a game. I've played a session as an Infernal with a bunch of Lunars/Solars real-time, so I know a bit about what to expect. 2e, up for pretty much anything (Solar, Lunar, Dragon-Blooded, Sidereal, Abyssal, Infernal); just give me enough time to hunt the proper books down and make a character sheet. I really like detailed, in-depth stories with character interaction. I've been roleplaying on forums and chat for six years now, so I'm pretty damn experienced at it. I'd like to play with a group that's similarly dedicated.

I'd be interested in chat or forum. Weekends are best for me for chat; I have AIM, YIM, MSN, and Skype. I can attempt to figure out IRC (again) if needed. Send me a PM or find me online on IM if you're interested.
Exquisite Bride Obsession - A choose-your-own-adventure romance.

Ranakel
Essence 2
Essence 2
Title: Dawn caste
Exalt: Solar
Fighting Style: My shining glorious fist in your face
Artifact: Bling hearthstones

02 Dec 2009, 23:08

Player reporting in !

So. I had only too few games played, and, would like to play more, thus my presence around here. I do have some experience with other games on which I will not dwell as it'd probably sound pompous, and partially off-topic too. I have strange connection times due to the fact I happen to be French, but my sleeping patterns being odd ones, we will probably be able to get along with a time, any time.

For more exalted-centered information, I only really focused on solars so far, and I do like them, but am also very interested in discovering new things. So any kind of exaltation will be welcomed with open arms. Due to a storytelling experience, I am probably more knowledgable in the West pole than the other places in Creation and beyond, but, am not completely uncultured. Hopefully.

For contacting ways, and places to meet and play, I know my IRC pretty well, but can also be joined on YIM, AIM or MSN should the need arise. In any case, my private messaging box will be here for you to send messages away, so by all means, feel free to do so, wether it is for asking, inviting, proposing, etc.
Fun fact: Twilight caste DO sparkle.

Tarnished
Essence 3
Essence 3
Title: The Original Dusk
Exalt: Abyssal
Fighting Style: Dark Messiah
Artifact: Soulsteel razor claws

03 Dec 2009, 16:44

I am interested in playing in any Exalted game, I prefer playing abyssals (although I am really bad at being evil), but I"m open for anything. Be warned, I can get rambuncious and a bit pervy.

I am open to any format really, but if it isn't aim, yahoo, pen and paper games, or msn, I may need a chance to learn.

My availibility depends upon when the game is run. It is easier for me to clear my schedule than it is to list when I'm free.

My spelling and grammar is atrocious (obviously).

I think I've listed all my bad habbits, now on to the good: I am ALWAYS on time (if I am late I let my st know well before hand), I follow all st houserulings (unless it's something outlandish) and i'm flexible and willing to start slow for new players.

Pm me if I sound like the kind of player you need ^-^
Please allow me to introduce myself I am a man of wealth and taste.

HELLGUNS!

Obsidian Overlord: Kenpachi is the best First Age Dawn Caste ever.
Veiled Malice: Insane, overpowered, and wearing an underage woman like a fashion accessory?

piieda
Essence 1
Essence 1

10 Dec 2009, 19:18

Heyo, I'd be interested in playing in a game or two. I have a decent amount of play by post experience but I'm pretty much a newbie to Exalted. Charms, for instance, confuse the heck out of me. I'd really like to play something with Lunars, Solars, or Dragonblooded as I suck at being evil and I can't even start to get my head around Sidereal astrology.

Schedual wise, I supposee that I should mention that I'm in Ireland, but I'm pretty much nocturnal.

SSLRranma
Essence 1
Essence 1

12 Dec 2009, 18:06

hi. im kind of new to exalted and to White Wolf games(i played maybe 5 hours of World of Darkness) and i thought maybe here would be a good place to learn how to play before i try to host at my game store. I was hoping to play in a god-blooded game, but i will need some help getting started, including character creation and combat tutorial.

Aranfan
Essence 3
Essence 3
Title: Twilight
Fighting Style: John Moses Brownings bag of tricks

13 Dec 2009, 17:02

I'd like a 2e Exalted play by post game. This would be my first exalted game.

Peter 109
Essence 1
Essence 1
Title: Endings
Fighting Style: Violet Bier of Sorrows
Artifact: Guardian Hearthstone [ftw]

19 Dec 2009, 17:10

I'm looking to play in an exalted 2e game over IRC, AIM, or similar medium. I have sourcebooks for solars, abyssals and sidereals, so one of those would be ideal. Other than that, I'm fairly unfussed. I have been playing one exalted game or another for a couple of years, so I have reasonable experience of the system. Wouldn't call myself a guru, by any stretch, but I can manage. I'm pretty chilled and generally get along well with most anyone.

Roleplaying deprevation is starting to enter a critical phase here... anyone? :)

moritheil
Essence 3
Essence 3
Title: Gold-fingered Healer

25 Dec 2009, 03:20

Looking to play a Solar. Contact me by PM :)
"Primordials ignored one little realm
and the gods got scared, they said
'We're makin' some exalts and takin' you to Bel-Air!'" - Atriole

Is Pat Robertson moe?

Uncle Bob
Essence 1
Essence 1
Fighting Style: Rightous Devil Style

26 Dec 2009, 20:08

Well, this is my first post in a while.
I'm desperate for a 2e game, which is all I really have to say.
I have two characters in mind, one suitable for a Scavenger Lands game, and the other for the West, both of them Solars.

FireSeraph
Essence 2
Essence 2
Fighting Style: Lunar Hero Style

29 Dec 2009, 02:34

Hi, I'm looking for an Exalted play by post to play in. I've played Exalted before although I'm new to the play by post style. I prefer to play Lunars over the other Exalted types and I have most of the 2e books. I tend to make generalist characters hence why the Lunars appeal most to me. Thanks ^_^

james_steelhaven
Essence 1
Essence 1
Artifact: Grand Daiklaives

31 Dec 2009, 21:54

Hello, experienced Solar player reporting in. Interested in playing in, though could run a solar game. Interested people should hit me up in my email:

james_steelhaven@yahoo.com

Or just PM me here. That works too.

Atriole the Political Pylon
Essence 4
Essence 4
Title: Eclipse
Fighting Style: Thrown

01 Jan 2010, 17:23

Old ST looking to play in a game. I'll play anything, though I've already played Solars so I'd be more interested in playing something else. I've just been shoe horned into ST'ing way to many games for my friends IRL and the only good game they ever hosted was just cancelled.

I'd prefer it to be post by post.

PM me to invite. Thanks.

james_steelhaven
Essence 1
Essence 1
Artifact: Grand Daiklaives

01 Jan 2010, 22:35

Atriole the Political Pylon wrote:
Old ST looking to play in a game. I'll play anything, though I've already played Solars so I'd be more interested in playing something else. I've just been shoe horned into ST'ing way to many games for my friends IRL and the only good game they ever hosted was just cancelled.

That sounds like my gaming group. If I am not running, then the other guy was... and he moved over Christmas break. :doh:

Atriole the Political Pylon
Essence 4
Essence 4
Title: Eclipse
Fighting Style: Thrown

02 Jan 2010, 00:14

Yeah, and eventually story telling just... You get a little bored of it, y'know? My friends are the kind of players where you throw out a plot related character and they either don't listen to what the character says, or they stab them for shits and giggles. And then they blame you when your story has holes in it.

moritheil
Essence 3
Essence 3
Title: Gold-fingered Healer

10 Jan 2010, 15:26

Atriole the Political Pylon wrote:
Yeah, and eventually story telling just... You get a little bored of it, y'know? My friends are the kind of players where you throw out a plot related character and they either don't listen to what the character says, or they stab them for shits and giggles. And then they blame you when your story has holes in it.

I hear you. This is why I'm posting in the players' thread, not the ST thread :D
"Primordials ignored one little realm
and the gods got scared, they said
'We're makin' some exalts and takin' you to Bel-Air!'" - Atriole

Is Pat Robertson moe?