Moderator: Forum Gods

LukosGreybone
Essence 3
Essence 3
Topic Author
Exalt: God

A game for RBrime08

01 Aug 2009, 18:16

They were late. The caravan did not arrive on schedule, but they did make it within the hour. With them in a large cage the tyrant lizard sleeps. And,because you had failed your roll earlier, you thought this was nothing but a gecko.
Sorry, but what you’re looking at is a full grown is a cinnamon red T-Rex with a thick plate like hide and sharp spines running up and down its back.
A man in armor approaches you without aggression with a spear in his hand.

“Are you it? Are the man we’re to pass this beast to?”

Automaton Legend
Essence 2
Essence 2
Title: Brutal Flow
Exalt: Dragon-Blooded
Fighting Style: First Pulse Style Master
Artifact: Jade Hearthstone Bracers

Re: A game for RBrime08

01 Aug 2009, 18:20

Redrick's jaw all by falls off when he sees the size of the creature that he was supposed to take all the way back to Nexus. Redrick looks to the man and nods a little dumbly. "Uh... yeah..." he told him, "But... uh... how the hell am I supposed to get this back to Nexus?"
"Never make an elder Fire-aspect sneeze. Doing so could cost you all the hair on your body."

LukosGreybone
Essence 3
Essence 3
Topic Author

01 Aug 2009, 18:41

The soldier glanced back to the Tyrant Lizard and sighed.
"We'll help bring him in. Adding the fee onto our bill won't be an issue."

Automaton Legend
Essence 2
Essence 2

01 Aug 2009, 18:44

Redrick reached back and rubbed the handle of his Daiklave nervously, even the Second Circle demon he fought wasn't as big as this thing. He wasn't sure what was going to happen if it got loose. "Yeah... that'd probably be best..." he told the soldier that was seemingly in charge, "I was... ill-informed as to what these Tyrant Lizards were. Otherwise, I probably would've hired some men to help me..."
"Never make an elder Fire-aspect sneeze. Doing so could cost you all the hair on your body."

LukosGreybone
Essence 3
Essence 3
Topic Author

01 Aug 2009, 18:46

The soldier shrugged in response.
"Best get this thing to Nexus. There will be hell to pay if it were loose."

Automaton Legend
Essence 2
Essence 2

01 Aug 2009, 18:52

Redrick nodded to the soldier. "Right, that would be bad," he told him, "Alright, let's go then. What do you need me to do?" Redrick leaned to his side a bit to look past the man at the huge creature inside of the cage.

LukosGreybone
Essence 3
Essence 3
Topic Author

05 Aug 2009, 22:27

"Nothing." The soldier said with a grunt and turned to the caravan wavng them on to continue going.
"We've done this for months now and we're getting paid a load to bring this beastie in. A few hours won't hurt."

Back in the Nexus District the cage holding this dragon of a beast was rolled into a small area surrounded by a fence made of thin but tall planks. To anyone with two eyes it's plainly apparent that it wouldn't hold up against anything strong than an alpaca.

A short fat man with a wearing a turban and burly beard comes waddling out smiling, waving his hands wildly as he praises the men. Beside him is a young woman possibly seventeen and maybe older. She's very beaitiful with smooth fair skin blue eyes and golden hair that shines in the sunlight. Her posture is straight and proud and she keeps her chin up as if a goddess on a mountain looking down on her mortal worshipers. She's dressed in an extravagant dress with billowy sleeves.
"Good job! Well done." he calls out the tiny rotund man as he hobbled forward on his stubby legs.

Automaton Legend
Essence 2
Essence 2

05 Aug 2009, 22:34

((Sorry, d00d, I'm on another computer and don't have AIM. D; ))

Redrick rubbed the back of his head. 'What did that woman need me for?' he wondered, rubbing the back of his head. He shook his head and waited for the men to be ready before leading them back to Nexus. Once they were there, he followed them to the location and observed the man, but mostly the young woman, that came out upon their arrival. "Ah... it wasn't me..." he told the rotund man, "They did all the work... I just met them outside of the city..."